AR

Zeagle

It may be linked to the button, but not necessarily just the button. It looks like there might be some sort of flag to indicate that the recipients tanks are full and/or that the pilot has asked for a disconnect. The message appears to be the same for both, but the tanks full flag, that appears to get cleared, presumably when any amount of fuel is used. However, although the second flag appears to be getting set, when the button is pressed, it never seems to be getting cleared.

Whether my assumptions are correct or not, I'm sure that ED will get to the bottom of it.

Here:

The NWS button has multiple functions, depending on what 'state' the plane is in. When the refueling door is opened it will act as a manual disconnect.

There are 2 problems/bugs:

1. Currently the DCS Viper doesn't care about the 'state'. If you activate NWS on the ground for taxi you'll also operate the manual disconnect.

2. The state of the manual disconnect never resets. You press NWS just once and you're screwed.

Just fixing #2 would solve the problem and it seems like an easy fix since the indicator lights are seemingly already reflecting the intended behavior.

Welp, looks like we're toe brake steering on the ground then lol

Thought I'd try this... Doesn't even work. It seems the nosewheel isn't free castoring or something, so when I try differential braking, nothing happens!

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2

I was able to do a hot start from runway. Take off, fly the mission, then AAR in the caucuses map no problem. Didn't touch the nws button ever during the flight.

Did the same yesterday with cold start in MP, and work without problems. Anyway, taking off from parking is not ideal.