Weird brakes behaviour

jfri

When I do the second tutorial about take off and taxi I am told to use left brake to turn left and right brake to turn right. Well for me it works the opposite way. I need to press left break to turn right and right break to turn left. I have checked that my rudder pedal brakes are correctly set.

Did you takeoff ? It seems i had to invert the axes on my toe brakes when i set them up . IE : depressing the pedal released the brake .

That or a repair are the only solutions that come to mind .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

When I do the second tutorial about take off and taxi I am told to use left brake to turn left and right brake to turn right. Well for me it works the opposite way. I need to press left break to turn right and right break to turn left. I have checked that my rudder pedal brakes are correctly set.

I believe you may have your brake axis set up wrong.

If you don't invert the axis, it is on full brake when you don't touch the pedals, but is released when you press them.

That could give the effect you describe.

Check if the pedal in the aircraft follows your pedal when you press it.

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

But I mean that for turning left I need to use the right rudder pedal
Then reverse your pedal controls. With regards to controls settings nothing is written in stone, you can customize all of them.

I have checked that my rudder pedal brakes are correctly set.
No, they are not. Check again.

S!

Edited by Ala13_ManOWar

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice