Is there any way to move the camera below ground

Mole's.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Try this, locate the Server LUA in your DCS config folder. Make a copy as a backup. Now open the original using Notepad++. Look at line 6 which should read CameraTerrainRestriction = true. Alter the value to false, save and run DCS. You should now be able to drop through the terrain. Use Lctrl + F11 to enable free camera movement.

If you have a mod enabler you can use that.

What Ramrod_45 wrote.

Beware that you must repeat the process after each update. I use it since i have VR for walking outside the plane without terrain restriction.

Best regards,

F.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

• 4 years later...