UNIT'S ALTITUDE LOWER THAN

TheTrooper

Hi all, has anyone noticed any issues with UNIT'S ALTITUDE LOWER THAN not working? I haven't checked in standard. Is this an ongoing thing or am I seriously doing something wrong?

I have set up a trigger where my air unit called TEST starts off at 20,000ft. Trigger initiates a message to coalition if below 15,000ft. Nothing happens.

-----------------------------------------------

Intel® Core™i7 Quad Core Processor i7-6700 (3.4GHz) 8MB Cache | 32GB HyperX FURY DDR4 2133MHz | MSI GeForce RTX 2070 ARMOR 8G |SSD 1TB 970 EVO Plus M.2

• 3 years later...
On 2/4/2020 at 12:01 PM, baltic_dragon said:

Hey! All altitude triggers - unless specifically stated in trigger description - are in meters, not feet. So try setting it below 4572 and let me know if it helps.

Cheers,

BD

srsly??? in meters? who is designing this stuff

17 minutes ago, rob10 said:

Pretty much the entire world outside the U.S. and the U.K. 🤨

And metric is the preferred system even in the US since 1975, but things just take time.

However it would be nice if the DCS editor showed both, because many of the planes in the game and aviation in general is still more often in feet.

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

2 minutes ago, Grodin said:

However it would be nice if the DCS editor showed both, because many of the planes in the game and aviation in general is still more often in feet.

I won't argue that.  I work in agriculture in Canada and we are very hybrid measurements (i.e. litres per acre of product, recommend fertilizer in lbs/ac but sell it in metric tonnes etc 🤣).  I'm also old enough to have started in imperial before we switched (early primary school) to metric.  I was just pointing out that it's a pretty small world view to be shocked that it might be done in metric 🙂.