Logitech G X56 Thoughts?

Cerulean

I've had mine for about 4 months and I am happy with only one issue. I find my throttle to be relatively sticky to move. It moves smoothly but it's like the grease is very sticky. I can move the throttle back and forth several times to ease the movement and this is with the knob on the side loosened all the way. That is my only complaint all the buttons and switches and mini-sticks work as advertised and I am happy I got it.. I find when I am trying to slow down quickly I have to use a lot of force to get the throttles back, this affects my performance in dog fights. I had an x-52 for several years before that and I was so used to the throttle moving easily. I am hesitant to take the bottom off the throttle and try to clean off the grease, not sure how to fix the issue.

Edited by Mouse_99

I went from X52 to TM Warthog, but I heard that the X56 (After Logitech took it over) was very good...the blue/black and beyond versions!

But honestly, once I ditched the Twist Stick and went to Pedals and Warthog, my flying game got real!

"There are only two types of aircraft, Fighters and Targets." Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well, Amazon Canada listed a Warthog HOTAS at a crazy low price (I think it was the wholesale price, probably a mistake) and I snagged it, so I guess that problem is resolved. The Warthog is very nice except the throttle analog button is kludge.

• 11 months later...
On 3/5/2020 at 11:58 AM, Cerulean said:

Well, Amazon Canada listed a Warthog HOTAS at a crazy low price (I think it was the wholesale price, probably a mistake) and I snagged it, so I guess that problem is resolved. The Warthog is very nice except the throttle analog button is kludge.

Dang too bad I missed that

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.