[NEED TRACK REPLAY]HUD Way off

yoshama

I took off with a proper alignment and the hud went way off to the left after takeoff. The mission is too big to make a track file. If I can i'll see if I can induce this issue and get the track file. Attached is a pic where i'm in a hard left turn and the TVV and latter is way infront of the jet (Left)

1341760245_ScrewyHud.thumb.png.d889b09cfef6685e36602e13ce805cb2.png

Best Complement: "You fly like a Psychotic 5 year old" :joystick:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

Hi we would need a track replay to try and reproduce

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, PIMAX Crystal

Let me know if you can't download the track. I'm still having this issue and have no idea why my TVV is going way off to the left.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Improper use of STR HDG.

See Wag's video on how to do a stored heading alignment.

Ultimately your rushing through the startup is what did you in. Your signature was very telling on how this track was gonna go :D

Seems your binding for UHF is broken. Also no sense trying to change frequencies on UHF Backup, when the system is set to be controlled by UFC.

Edited by randomTOTEN

Improper use of STR HDG.

See Wag's video on how to do a stored heading alignment.

Ultimately your rushing through the startup is what did you in. Your signature was very telling on how this track was gonna go :D

Seems your binding for UHF is broken. Also no sense trying to change frequencies on UHF Backup, when the system is set to be controlled by UFC.

LOL Thanks! I wasn't sure if I was doing it right and had no idea what was going on with the radios lol. I'm still figuring this thing out.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]