Adjustable Mirrors

Krippz

yep the side ones would normally be angled away from the frame on a more horizontal level than the 50 degree ish stow angle.

But given the current issues add it to the list lol.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DCS & BMS

F14B | AV-8B | F15E | F18C | F16C | F5 | F86 | A10C | JF17 | Viggen |Mirage 2000 | F1 |  L-39 | C101 | Mig15 | Mig21 | Mig29 | SU27 | SU33 | F15C | AH64 | MI8 | Mi24 | Huey | KA50 | Gazelle | P47 | P51 | BF109 | FW190A/D | Spitfire | Mossie | CA | Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy | Channel | Syria | South Atlantic | Sinai 

Liquid Cooled ROG 690 13700K @ 5.9Ghz | RTX3090 FTW Ultra | 64GB DDR4 3600 MHz | 2x2TB SSD m2 Samsung 980/990 | Pimax Crystal/Reverb G2 | MFG Crosswinds | Virpil T50/CM3 | Winwing & Cougar MFD's | Buddyfox UFC | Winwing TOP & CP | Jetseat

This goes for all mirrors iin DCS.

All we need a mouse-on move action and balance the mirror up, down, left right on its ball. Some may only move left right or just up down depending on make and model. But for sure, adustment is needed.

For FC3 style aircraft, just, yeah I know I know, just add some key combination for adjusting mirrors. It can be with two modifyers like the HUD brightness is. You would only set mirrors as part of a startup checklist I guess.

Second evolution of this is to have mirrors sett by default in the options menu under special. So when you spawn in a jet they are set just like that as default. From there You are free to adjust further if you need to. THAT is a good idea.

And I know, hard to implement and takes focus away from core stuff like performance and the likes... But still, a good idea from original poster.