can someone make a simple movie?

Flyby

Can someone make a simple, and short movie? Just a little dittie showing some nighttime flying with the view from within the cockpit flying through the valleys or something? Just asking. Thought it might be nice to see,and might not be to much work to produce.

thanks,

Flyby

PS yes I know the the BS is not considered a night attack gunship. ;)

The U.S. Congress is the best governing body that BIG money can buy. :cry:

no, no, Urze...

I'm not just talking little snippets of night flying here. I'm talking about a movie devoted to night flying. EDGE is impressive, but the few seconds of nvg flying barely whetts the appetite. A full-blown night-flying movie is just the ticket. :D Unless I ask for it, I may never know if anyone is interested in making such a movie. I don't need to see night combat. Indeed, a simple night flight moving up to a farp as if in preparation for a mission (without the mission). Just a couple of minutes of night flying is all I'm asking. Anyone?

Flyby

I don't know - the Ka-50 might be use-able at night with NVGs, but it's not a night attack helicopter.

If someone were to do a straight linear "mission" movie, I'd rather see the data-link in use - both to hand targets off to AI, & with the AI doing the spotting & handing targets back to the player.

Cheers.

OK so now there's a request for a (non-combat) night movie from within the cockpit, and a request for a demonstration of datalink usage. Do mine first (flying with nvg) as it should be simpler to produce! :D

Flyby

• ED Team

I already have a long list of producer note videos to cover such items as:

1- Ka-50 flight maneuvers (takeoff, maneuvers, landing) -- next video

2- Navigation using ABRIS, PVI-800 and beacons and NVG

3- Data link

4- Shkval and HMS usage

5- Gun, Rockets, Vikhr, and Bombs

6- Damage modeling and emergencies

7- Radio commands for AI

8- Mission editor

The idea being that by watching these notes most players will be up to speed flying the Ka-50 when the game is released.

Hey Wags, thanks for the list. I wasn't really expecting you to chime in, but rather one of the testers. I'd thought one of them might be able to throw something together quickly, and simply. I figured ED would be too busy, and not have the time to just pop something out. In other words I was looking for a quick Black Shark fix from someone not too heavily involved in the production effort. Well..since you're here, how about a new video this weekend? :D might as well ask, and let someone tell me "no". ;)

Flyby (alias Mr. Gimme-lend me-let me have)