Helicopters and civilian ops project

Multiplayer team

On 2/1/2022 at 4:19 PM, Multiplayer team said:

We are discussing adding mods, but for the very near future we will continue our no mods policy. We are observing the development though!

23 hours ago, DeTesla said:

Any plans on implementing the UH-60 & Hercules mod...

It's been asked and answered. Try to do your best to search the thread if you're so sure it's been asked before instead of asking again.

Torun_signature.png

On 4/6/2022 at 1:01 PM, Torun said:

It's been asked and answered. Try to do your best to search the thread if you're so sure it's been asked before instead of asking again.

Why search when we got you 😁

Norwegian Rotorhead w\ All Helicopters

Watercooled AMD FX-8350 | Geforce 1060 6GB | 16 GiG DDR3 | Warthog Everything w/ pendulum pedals | Rift VR

Watercooled AMD Ryzen 9500X | RTX 3080 12GB | 64 GB DDR4 3600mhz | Warthog Everything w/Pendulum Pedals | Rift VR (CV1)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
En 6/4/2022 a las 13:01, Torun dijo:

It's sad that the UH-60 is not included yet, it has been tested on many other servers and works perfectly with no issues for stability.
Unfortunately for this reason I have not flown in this server for several months, and it is among my 3 favorites. I'm not the only one, I see many pilots from this server in others flying the UH-60l

We'll keep waiting !😏

• 3 weeks later...

Hello.

First I would like to say thank you for providing this great server for us to enjoy. I love it and have hundreds of rescues and firefights on it, flying all types of helicopters.

I’m glad I’ve found this topic and it’s great to see that the idea is still being improved! The new wildfire effect is pretty cool. WTG!

Now some user feedback:

To be honest 🙂 I came here specially to request the addition of the Mosquito as a firefighter airplane (I bought that module hoping to use it on this server someday!!) I’m happy to see that other people have already requested that on early posts. It’s a great module and this server deserves it! 

It would be great to be more effective in fighting forest fires, departing from small airfields and forward grass airstrips and being able to refill the water tank at those locations. Now THIS would be awesome!

A few other small things that would be cool to have someday:

-pilot stats recording amount of fire cells extinguished;

-possibility to reset pilot stats from the script menu;

-pilot stats recording more data (flight time, rescues, fire cells extinguished, cargo transported, etc…) *per aircraft type and total*.

One last thing: someone with real life Firefighting experience had suggested the ability to strategically drop firefighting personal into the wildfire area to help fighting it. That’s a great idea!

Imagine that the personal when placed, would help prevent the fire from spreading that way (technically/algorithmically speaking, they would hold the fire on that cell just like when u drop water in front of the fire). BUT they are not invincible: there should be a probability for the team to get killed by the fire if it leasts for too long on a cell next to them. This would make the helicopter support very important. Once that spot is controlled, the helicopter should be able to pick them up and relocate the team. 
obs: allow one firefighting group per helicopter. If they are lost, Pilot could take another team from the firefighting base.

This would help creating more focus to the helos firefighting mission, making it more fun, specially because we are often fighting that big fire alone (or in a very small group) and it always feels like a lost battle. So having to keep ur ground crew alive adds another level of fun and challenge, even if one can’t stop the whole fire alone.

Ps: Please, first: give us the firefighting Mosquito! 😁

If you took your time to read this until here, thanks for ur attention.

Edited by Haupt17
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/13/2022 at 4:12 PM, Szmajso said:

Servers offline.

Permanently or are they being updated?

Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)  | AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 4,5Ghz | 128Gb DDR4 3200Mhz | beQuiet! Dark Power 12 1200W | 2 x 2Tb M.2 Samsung SSD | 2 x 4 Tb M.2 Samsung SSD |  Aorus RTX3090 Xtreme 24Gb | Windows 10 Pro x64 | HOTAS Cougar (heavily modified) | MFG Crosswind pedals | CH Throttle Quadrant | TrackIR5 | Oculus Quest 2 | VoiceAttack

Aviate Navigate Communicate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, this place is something else. I can't seem to see it at the moment. But I suspect it's up and running. I made two brothers mad, and they hacked me, one showed me my area code and 1st letter of name. So I think they somehow have blocked my ip there.. So now it's been gone for 3 days. MY ARE THEY PROUD.. I need to hire me a hacker and pay good ole SZMAJ? & his pal or brother SOCK a visit. They keep changing their names there. SO BEWARE everyone. THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS.. I'm sure it's them. Or the at least the name they use called, Crazy_Cringer? AIRCAV PL thieve.. They are messing with my AC_Title.. Payback is a bitch tho! So if you read this you idiots. You can't walk away now. You've made it very personal.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/30/2022 at 8:52 PM, AC_Snowman374th said:

So I think they somehow have blocked my ip there.. 

They did not hack our server and did not block your IP. Although if you continue disruptive behavior on the server we will ban you.  You maybe assuming too much. Server was down for a while, we simply did not have much time for it past 6 months.

Edited by Multiplayer team
  • Like 2

On 7/30/2022 at 8:52 PM, AC_Snowman374th said:

I need to hire me a hacker and pay good ole SZMAJ? & his pal or brother SOCK a visit. They keep changing their names there. SO BEWARE everyone. THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS.. I'm sure it's them. Or the at least the name they use called, Crazy_Cringer? AIRCAV PL thieve.. They are messing with my AC_Title.. Payback is a bitch tho! So if you read this you idiots. You can't walk away now. You've made it very personal.

We've checked logs and the only one who keep changing names seems to be you (assuming history of nicknames you used on our server). Yes, it is really not hiding you. Here are several recent ones:

nullimage.png

We can see that you at least ones impersonated player named "Szmajso" recently.

Checking this players all nicknames used on our server gives us this:

image.png

Meaning he did not impersonate you (at least on our server).

Mentioned player "Sock" doesn't give much name changing either:
image.png
null

It is only because your posts in other threads on forums we did not ban you instantly (taking into account several things including seniority and rotorcraft interest). But this silly game has to stop. Use server for its intended purpose only please or we will be forced to ban you.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Love this Caucasus SAR server and thanks for hosting it!  I saw the note that you wanted feedback.  Was glad to see the Caucasus map back online tonight (early a.m. 10/2/22).  My wingy and I dropped-in to flew Huey missions.  On all of the missions (car accident rescues and factory supply pickups) we got smoke popped to bring us in to rescues and cones/farp for resupply mission, but never had anyone or any cargo loaded.  If I remember correctly from the past, you could see car accidents and the people near them.  This time we saw no cars or players anywhere near the popped smoke.  Is this just us or is something not triggering in the mission?

Thanks again for all the work and for providing this enjoyable server!!

~thrrrg