New StreamDeck Plugin

Yes, the plugin works apart from the one function.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

You can figure out some of the button IDs by counting individual inputs for a given device, but this is by no means foolproof. 

Edited by Ich Dien

simple... 1.0.3 works for me, 1.0.4 doesn't.

The latter was created to fix ID population issues with specific modules, but at least in my environment, it breaks the function entirely.

I don't own either of the affected modules (Hind or A-10C II) so I can't reproduce the known issues with the former, but hey, at least it works. 

Edited by Ich Dien

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, there are a couple of profiles in the User Files for download already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, there are a couple of profiles in the User Files for download already.

• 3 weeks later...

hi there. 

i am having difficulty getting the UFC text to display on the streamdeck

i have downloaded the streamdeck plugin and Trigati F15E lua.

buttons are functioning just can't get the UFC text to display.

hi there. 

i am having difficulty getting the UFC text to display on the streamdeck

i have downloaded the streamdeck plugin and Trigati F15E lua.

buttons are functioning just can't get the UFC text to display.

Which version number of open beta are you on? And which version of the export lua?

They changed the UFC code two patches ago so I reckon you are not fully up to date.

Other possible issue is which Sd profile are you using?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Trigati said:

Which version number of open beta are you on? And which version of the export lua?

They changed the UFC code two patches ago so I reckon you are not fully up to date.

Other possible issue is which Sd profile are you using?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i am on the lastest Openbeta

the streamdeck profile im using is from jonny415
https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3331700/

i also downloaded your lastest LUA v0.80

do i need DCS-BIOS? if yes, which DCS BIOS should i have?

Edited by razcorz

6 hours ago, Trigati said:

Mmm, that should work fine for the UFC. I’m not sure about the BIOS thing, just the ExporrScript stuff. I’ll find a quick moment to test my LUA against Johnny’s profile.

Thank you, very much appreciate it. 

EDIT: for some reason it is working now. i will monitor and see how it goes.

Edited by razcorz

• 2 weeks later...
Hello Since today I have issues with the profils I was using (F15 - M2000 - UH-60L)
For exemple in the F-15E profil I can not get anymore the UFC displays 
I am alone with this issue?

Thank you for your feedback

What patch number/version DCS are you on? And what version number of the F15 LUA?

• 4 months later...

@ctytler I have a small PR if you approve to fix an issue with enumerating module clickable data with unpack. I did get a little carried away with updating the solution though but compiled and working locally.

Update to MSBuild/V2022 and clickable data collection fixes by mcphailtom · Pull Request #124 · enertial/streamdeck-dcs-interface (github.com)

• Like 1
i9-12900KF, MSI Gaming Trio X 4090, Gigabyte Z690, G.Skill 64GB 3600MHz DDR4, 3 x Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 Thermaltake ToughPower GF3 1000W PCIe Gen 5.0 ATX3.0 PSU, NZXT Z73 AIO cooler, Meta Quest 3 VR headset, Virpil WarBRD + Virpil Constellation Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone

So, I now have a stream deck and would like to use the plug-in. but I just can't get it to work. I installed everything according to the YouTube instructions. export file and config file changed as described.... but at the end it always says "dcs module not detected".

don't know what to do now.

Can anyone help me?

wish everyone a merry Christmas

Homer

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys, 

I have the same problem that the person above. I've tried everything but I can't get the my iPad with Streamdeck to communicate with DCS. 

Could anyone help ? 

Thanks a lot, 

Cheers, 

Mat 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/9/2023 at 3:09 PM, jonny415 said:

@FST_Bearcat The profile for the F-15E was updated few days ago try redownloading it, but ur also having issues with M200 and UH-60L recheck your settings in the config file, and should match with the Stream deck DCS interface 

I found some of your profiles that state DCS-BIOS is required, has that been supplanted by export scripts? Specially the harrier profile and the f-15e ones

Edited by Bigity

I have a problem that I hope the community can help me with. I am using the Streamedeck with the dcs streamdeck plugin. A lot of it works quite well, but I'm having trouble with switches that 1. have three positions and 2. have a detented and a keyed position. Examples of this are the inverter switch in the A-10C II or the switches on the countermeasures panel. These have a latched on and off position, and a test test position. The latched test position is not interesting for me. I want to be able to switch back and forth between on and off with the streamdeck. 
The difficulty is that I have not yet found any settings that work. The button and switch function have different button ids, but handle the same instrument. If I then want to switch between the values 0 and 1 in the switch function, I can do this in one direction, but I can't switch back. 
Does one of the streamdeck users have a working setting for this problem.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eine Mahnung an mich und Andere, und für alle Foren:

Sei respektvoll zu anderen.

Halte andere nicht für respektlos. Vielleicht ist ihr Kommunikationsstil nur anders.

• 2 weeks later...

A friend has a problem.

He receives the position of the button from DCS, but when he wants to use the streamdeck key, there is no interaction with DCS.

There is communication from DCS to the Streamdeck, but not from the streamdeck to DCS.

Is someone can help ?