VVSL mode

FOXFIRE TWOONE

Not working for me. With flir page designated, Velocity Vector on select area vvsl boxed tdc depress and no diamond on location. Anyone getting it to work.?

Yes armed a/g weapon selected.

Intel core I9 10900K 3.7 ghz

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Samsung 1 T M.2 2 X 850 ssd's

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Hotas Warthog F/A-18C Hornet Grip

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64

Works perfect for me.

System HW: i9-9900K @5ghz, MSI 11GB RTX-2080-Ti Trio, G-Skill 32GB RAM, Reverb HMD, Steam VR, TM Warthog Hotas Stick & Throttle, TM F/A-18 Stick grip add-on, TM TFRP pedals. SW: 2.5.6 OB

Not working for me. With flir page designated, Velocity Vector on select area vvsl boxed tdc depress and no diamond on location. Anyone getting it to work.?

Yes armed a/g weapon selected.

I still can not get it to work. I am including a trk if someone can view and see my error. I am pushing tdc depress several times.

Thanks

VVLS test.trk

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64

… and make sure no tgt is locked.

Sorry... quarantine medicine:doh: I misread your post.

You won't see the lock if you have any GPS weapon in PP mode. Well, you should see it on HSI. As soon as you switch to TOO the sensors snap to it. If that's not it... then I don't know.

Sorry... quarantine medicine:doh: I misread your post.

You won't see the lock if you have any GPS weapon in PP mode. Well, you should see it on HSI. As soon as you switch to TOO the sensors snap to it. If that's not it... then I don't know.

Thanks, Too mode was the key for the particular wpn load.

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64

… and make sure no tgt is locked.

sorry to jump in on this post. so for example i have a target at WP1 that i designated using WPDSG, then search for exact target, designate, fire the weapon. i must undesignate before using VVSL? i was just flying a mission with JSOWCs and never saw VVSL in the pod display. thanks

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

sorry to jump in on this post. so for example i have a target at WP1 that i designated using WPDSG, then search for exact target, designate, fire the weapon. i must undesignate before using VVSL? i was just flying a mission with JSOWCs and never saw VVSL in the pod display. thanks

Yep, from what I've seen in TOO mode the tpod will be locked on your target. In PP mode, when you designate using WPDSG on your HSI, tpod will not slave to it. You should be able to see VVSL option but I'm not sure if you can box it. I forgot already, lol... well, time to try it again.