LHD JUAN CARLOS I (L61) MOD

Here you have some images of what will be the new L61 hangar. We have already implemented the stern elevator so, in a few weeks, we hope to be able to launch the new version, which will come full of new features.

All the best!

desdemicabina team.

l61_3.jpg

l61_2.jpg

l61.jpg

On 7/11/2022 at 12:50 PM, joey45 said:

Looking good.

Thank you very much for your help 🥰

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, NoGoodNews said:

Download link, no longer working 😕

Any possibility to restore it?

If you want to try it, here is a link ... but it's version 2.8, not the latest one. I hope the Mod's developer don't get upset about me sharing it, I will delete the link as soon as they restore the official link:

<link deleted>

Edited by Rudel_chw
Removed the link since an official download location is now available

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Thank you so much. 

Love this mod. I wish it was propperly included in DCS-Liberation also to take advantage of its phenomenon dynamic campaign generation power.

I'm currently building a fictitious Spain/Morocco conflict in Syria Map (quite similar to the Canary Islands) and it is very tedious to do by hand what Liberation can do in a matter of seconds.

Thanks again

• 4 weeks later...

Hola a todos,

¿Sabéis por qué puede ocurrir esto? En el editor añado el Juan Carlos I, añado un F18 (también he probado con el A4E) y cuando al avión le marco para que despegue desde la pista o en rampa en marcha, da igual, siempre hace lo mismo, pone el caza en la pista de la base terrestre más cercana.

Lo he probado un montón de veces y no consigo que me deje ver el caza en el barco para poder despegar.

¿Que puedo estar haciendo mal?

Por otro lado, el código de licencia que me dieron al descargar el Juan Carlos I no se que hacer con él, no lo he incluido o indicado en ningún sitio ¿puede ser que tenga que poner esa licencia en algún sitio y por eso no funciona?

Estoy actualizado a la última versión de DCS 2.8.xxxx (la última que hay a fecha de ahora mismo)

Agradezco la ayuda, estoy desesperado ya con este asunto.

Muchas gracias

1 hour ago, bluebird2003 said:

En el editor añado el Juan Carlos I, añado un F18 (también he probado con el A4E) y cuando al avión le marco para que despegue desde la pista o en rampa en marcha, da igual, siempre hace lo mismo, pone el caza en la pista de la base terrestre más cercana.

I believe this ship is meant to be used only with the Harrier.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Great job guys on the L-61 and the other ships as well. It's great to have Spanish ships to add to NATO fleets. I've update the L-61 for AI take off of 12 Harriers or F-35Bs. Not sure where I left off on the landing stuff. Figuring out how to do the landing stuff for the STOVL planes/carrier was a bit of a nightmare, lol. But I think I've got figured out. I've done AI updates for just about ever MOD (and stock) carrier out there. I'm in the early process of getting in contact with the MOD creators to share my update with them and the community at large. But once again great job. desdemicabina-simulation 

Some videos with your ships and fun/boring time lapse videos of my updates can be found here.

Thanks again

Screen_230318_215717.jpg

Screen_230318_215803.jpg

Screen_230318_215849.jpg

Edited by Beldin
  • Like 5

• 2 months later...