Noob Question about installing some target objects to use in mission editor

CommandT

Hey folks, I've downloaded the following training targets mod and it just says to put the donloaded contents into the folder: C:\Users\<your username here>\Saved Games\DCS

I did that but can't find these objects in the mission editor... I must be missing something :doh:

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=287

What do I need to do? :(

Hey folks, I've downloaded the following training targets mod and it just says to put the donloaded contents into the folder: C:\Users\<your username here>\Saved Games\DCS

I did that but can't find these objects in the mission editor... I must be missing something :doh:

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=287

Goes in the mods and then the tech folder under DCS. If they're not there already, make them.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Be careful, if you just uncompress the zip file it will expand onto a folder named "476 vFG - Air Weapons Range Objects, 14NOV19" .. it is the content of this folder, the one that you need to copy onto C:\Users\<your username here>\Saved Games\DCS

The final path for this Mod should look like this:

C:\Users\<your username here>\Saved Games\DCS\Mods\tech\476RangeTargets\

:thumbup:

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB