FYI Monstertech's super taurus mount is available to order

FoxTwo

Thanks! Yeah need to see the photo to see how it would work with my setup.

PC: 5800X3D/4090, 11700K/3090, 9900K/2080Ti.

Joystick bases: TMW, VPC WarBRD, MT50CM2, VKB GFII, FSSB R3L

Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2

Throttles: TMW, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant, Realsimulator Throttle (soon)

VR: HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Quest 2, Valve Index, Varjo Aero, https://forum.dcs.world/topic/300065-varjo-aero-general-guide-for-new-owners/

Dang this makes it even more tempting...

Must be patient...

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

monstertech_table_mount_winwing_super_taurus_3-scaled.jpg

OK sold! LOL ordering now.

It looks like I'm gonna need an extra mounting profile plus the mounting plates.

BTW, "noobifier" code works for an extra 5% off.

Edited by Supmua

Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2

Throttles: TMW, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant, Realsimulator Throttle (soon)

VR: HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Quest 2, Valve Index, Varjo Aero, https://forum.dcs.world/topic/300065-varjo-aero-general-guide-for-new-owners/

I own 3 monstertech mounts. Great mounts but WAAAAAYYYYYY overpriced. They should be half the price they are. Of course, I had to order one for my winwing. 250 CDN. OUCH. just for a friggin mount! Talking about bending us over.

I already have their flightstand, and the plate and mounting profile are reasonable ($37 + 12). Of course they got me on shipping but let’s not talk about that.

Yeah I currently use two Monster Tech Mounts, one long one for my extending Gunfighter Pro with 200mm extension, and one standard one for my Warthog throttle. Yes pricey but quality is so good, and clamping them on and taking them off is so dang easy.

IF I ever decided to get this throttle I would have no problem going with the Monster Tech Mount for it.

Hmm I guess just the mounting plate is all I would need to get for it, as I would likely not be using the Warthog any more.

Edited by dburne

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

• 1 month later...

Ok. Got mine today. DHL early as usual. Mount seems like the usual monster quality. very good. SOO much easier to pop my throttle off now since I have 3 throttles I can swap them 10X quicker than when using the WW mount. only ONE problem though. When assembling put the plates that slide into the winwing throttle first. When you take apart the winwing one you will need the nuts from the original WW mount. Monster must have thought the winwing had pre threaded holes but there isn't. So for nut accessibility it was easier for me to install the long plates first and work backwards. I will show a pic what I mean. The red circles on the pic indicate the nuts.

Sorry this dumb thing will only let me show an image from a hyperlink. ISn't there anyway of posting an image directly with your post? If not, thats retarded

Click on advanced then click the paper clip and attach your pic....

44198817_2785754711450785_6039035540743913472_o.thumb.jpg.de8dca6aa6bd269544d1b673ff8051db.jpg

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

As much as those mounts look great, I just can't justify $530 for a few pieces of 8040 alloy.

The WinWing mounts are strong, sturdy and suit me just fine.

530? You must be talking about for both the throttle and stick. I switch my hotas's like yesterday's underwear all the time so I need a quick release. WW takes too long to remove and mount all the time. If you just have the WW hotas, makes sense to just stick with it

530? You must be talking about for both the throttle and stick. I switch my hotas's like yesterday's underwear all the time so I need a quick release. WW takes too long to remove and mount all the time. If you just have the WW hotas, makes sense to just stick with it

Yep, throttle and stick. Mine are pretty much mounted permanently but I do remove the Libra grip every now and again.

WW_setup.thumb.jpg.6854d00d62a78b02dbebb26e2cbc9761.jpg

As much as those mounts look great, I just can't justify $530 for a few pieces of 8040 alloy.

The WinWing mounts are strong, sturdy and suit me just fine.

$530? Is that A$?

They are only €103 including VAT and a table mount in the EU.

€37 including VAT without table mount, if you already own a table mount.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

$530? Is that A$?

They are only €103 including VAT and a table mount in the EU.

€37 including VAT without table mount, if you already own a table mount.

Aus dollars....also includes postage and table mounts.

Mine arrived today.

YMMV of course but for me this was exactly what I needed to get the throttle where I wanted it in relation to my chair position and my desk. The winwing mount wouldn't go forward OR high enough for me. The monstertech mount doesn't allow for a lot of horizontal adjustment but if all you need is up/down then it's probably going to work well for you. It's also has significantly less flex. I was able to get rid of the books I had stacked under the throttle for support.

Not a cheap solution but for me it was worth it.

6FEfseV.jpg

• Like 1

Got mine today as well, just the plates and mounting profile for my flight stand. The problem is the extra mounting profile didn't come with anything for me to attach it to my fight stand, namely those two circular things that go to the bottom part of it that would be screwed in against the sliders (not sure what they are called). Does anybody know if I can buy that locally, shipping from Germany is kinda expensive.

Yes, thanks. I’m not sure if that is the exact size I need, waiting to hear back from Monstertech.