Has anyone hear heard of or used Cube Sim mfd screens?

Cowboy10uk

Hi all, recently I started to get adverts and a page coming up on my Facebook by someone called Cube Sim, they appear to produce screens to fit the Thrustmaster MFDs perfectly, which means no longer having to put up with a frame that’s larger than my TM MFD frame, and I have to admit they do look rather good.

At $120 a piece they are not to bad A price as well, And his last post also posted the MFDs mounted to a stand which held all 3 perfectly to match a Hornet avionics setup.

Now understandable I’m a tad weary of purchasing via a Facebook advert and especially from a company I know absolutely nothing about, I was just wondering if ANYONE here has had any dealings with this company and especially if anyone has purchased and used the mfd screens and stand?

Just trying to do some research before deciding if I want to purchase off this company or not.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Hmm... never heard of them. Do you have a link? Can't find them but sounds really interesting

Modules and maps: all of them :doh:

Specs: ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I, Intel i7-8086K@4.9GHz, 32GB Corsair Vengance RAM, Nvidia RTX 2080 FE, 2x1 TB Samsung EVO 970 M.2, WIN10 64bit, HP Reverb

Hmm... never heard of them. Do you have a link? Can't find them but sounds really interesting

https://www.facebook.com/CubeSimGarfield

No me neither, hence my hesitation to use them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Look interesting, seems to be some form of small startup, so order knowing this, but on the same vane who else put there are doing such a project, the only shame is it seems to ve for the thrustmaster f16 mfds, which are smaller then the ones used in hornet/harrier/a10 by an inch i believe

I have 2 of his MFD screens and have been using them for about 10 days now.

These things are amazing and very easy to set up.

Once they arrived I messaged CubeSim and he sent an lua file customized for my set-up

He is very easy to talk to and always willing to help.

I highly recommend his screens.

I'm going to try and do a review at some point.

you can just get Square lcd TFT displays from china for less and the lua files are on the form

Got a link to those?

I am currently running 3 8" neewer monitors with mine but looking at making some changes.

Intel i7 9700k, 64GB DDR4 (Corsair), Gigabyte Z390 Master, RTX 2080 Ti AMP 11gb, 500GB Sabrent Rocket (System), 1TB XPG Gammix S11 Pro M.2 (DCS), Windows 11 64-bit Pro, Samsung 49" 4K CRG9 Monitor (5120x1440), Samsung Odyssey Plus, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, Various streamdecks, button boxes, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, Corsair K95 Platinum, Iron Claw mouse.

DCS OB, F-14B Tomcat, F-18C Hornet, F-16C Viper, A-10C Warthog, F-5 Tiger II, AV-8B Harrier, P-51D Mustang, FC3, Super Carrier

Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas, (3) Cougar MFD's, Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals, (2) Stream Decks, (1) Stream Deck XL, (1) Stream Deck Mini, Misc Button Boxes

• 1 month later...