Where do You come from?

VMFA117_Poko

Where do You come from?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Where do You come from?

There is a rest in others - only ten options. Chosen nationalities of most active users on this forum. There is other logic in this choice. Don't ask what. Just answer please.

If You're from Norway, Denmark, India, China, Burkina Faso or whatever choose "other" and write in post what country do you come from.

yeah right :P And why I'm not surprised, Poland is on the list :D nice...I'm from Kinzi-Fanzi, we have border with Burkina Faso from one side and Jangua from the other :D Can't believe Russia is not in the Poll... OK OK I'm Lithuanian...

• Like 1

‎"Eagle Dynamics" - simulating human madness since 1991

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

as an alternative

Maybe it would be politically correct to have separate poll by which the selection could be what continent do you come from? Maybe it would be better to just ask the question " where do you come from", but not ask it as a poll question. hmmmmmm....

Flyby out

The U.S. Congress is the best governing body that BIG money can buy. :cry:

yeah right :P And why I'm not surprised, Poland is on the list :D nice...I'm from Kinzi-Fanzi, we have border with Burkina Faso from one side and Jangua from the other :D Can't believe Russia is not in the Poll... OK OK I'm Lithuanian...
Russia is obviously the biggest society here. They even have their own section :D. I should put China prior to i.e. Belgia... :tomato:

Maybe it would be politically correct to have separate poll by which the selection could be what continent do you come from? Maybe it would be better to just ask the question " where do you come from", but not ask it as a poll question. hmmmmmm....

Flyby out

Maybe, but:
There is other logic in this choice. Don't ask what. Just answer please
  • Like 1

Poko don't make me bring all our community here bv.gif

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

Hello Gents! Long time has pass since i was last time here, but now I will try do better. now i'm back and vote for Poland :D

Now I go update my profile :D

"Herr Rittmeiser landed, he clapped his hands and said: Donnerwetter! Eighty is a worthy number"

Silence! I kill You [; For me this can even look and fly like doors to barn... no matter this will not stop me :joystick::pilotfly:. Just give me the keys :thumbup:

"Herr Rittmeiser landed, he clapped his hands and said: Donnerwetter! Eighty is a worthy number"