VR Zoom

CBenson89

Good afternoon,

For those of you that fly in VR is there a way to set up zoom so you can read and see items without having to lean forward? All of my zoom binds are disabled, I’m using a regular oculus rift if that helps! Thanks all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure that would induce massive motion sickness. Just flex your neck a few times before flying so you don’t strain while checking six.

AMD R7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3200MHz | RTX 4080S 16GB | Varjo Aero | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk3 + STECS + pedals

Is there a way to calibrate motion with oculus? Can I make if so if I look one direction it will move way more than I did kind of like track ir?

This is possible with OpenTrack

As Qiou87 says, motion sickness can be part of the deal.

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

For me, having the 1:1 motion in VR is one of its advantages. Easier for me to keep track of where exactly I'm looking. With TrackIR, I'd get disorientated in dogfights. Now it's much easier to keep an eye on the enemy and hopefully get my nose onto his six.

I do cheat by having a chair with castors so it's easier to swivel around to see behind me :)

• 3 years later...

Try VRnecksaver .

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .