Two Carriers ?

Luse

I was thinking, that there should be a way to take to model of the CVN-70 And place that over the Admiral Kuznetsov Model, I was thinking this beacuse, lomac will only allow you to have CVN-70, So if you replace the Kuznetsov model with the CVN Model, You could place both the CVN & Kuznetsov < Both using the CVN model > on the map.

Anybody willing to take this on for the good of the public,

Be my guest :D

STT Radar issue is leftover code.

Do you mean you want 2 CVN type carriers but each with different skins, can't see the point otherwise ?

As Kuky says you can have as many carriers of both types as you want now by simply changing the MeInit file, but there is only 1 skin slot available for each type so all CVN's look the same, whatever way you do it.

Not really sure what it is you are trying to achieve.

<Ship CLSID="{4F4EEC97-D6CA-41D5-9C0C-ECE6991BA4E9}" DetectionRange="30000" Name="CVN-70" Rate="5500" Singleton="yes" ThreatRange="15000" WorldID="2">

<Category CLSID="{05708AED-329E-41c3-9C51-9CCE4AA09380}">AircraftCarrier</Category>

<Category CLSID="{A899CB38-FECC-46ef-9F85-165779669F56}">AircraftCarrier With Catapult</Category>

<Category CLSID="{43FA3B64-4244-4355-8447-BABC651F8ACD}">Armed Ship</Category>

</Ship>

Just write Singleton="no" in the meinit and there you go :)

A.K.A Csocso

Yes - I have even launched the E2 from the Kutz, but it looks stupid. I think you have to stick to what each aircraft can do in real life. Firing an SU-25 off the front of the Kutz would probably lead to a high concentration of debris moving swiftly in a single direction. The only western aircraft that could possibly use the Kutz is a Harrier.

That's what I was saying. Every Western naval aircraft intended for deck launching is using steam catapult to do so. Scene of launch in LOFC is an animation so there's no need for catapult physics in LOFC.

But think RL.

Kuz doesn't have it so launching E-2 would be a disasterous event!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]