Possible bug(s).

Fairey Gannet

Hello there,

I found some issues with MiG-29, however before adressing some of them as a bug, I'd like to ask around.

1. You can turn on external lights (both position lights and taxi/landing ones) before turning on the power. Contrary to that, internal cockpit lights can't be lit. Now, I am not sure, if this is a matter of simplification of procedures in low fidelity module or an overlook. In high fidelity modules you can't turn up external lights before power applied or battery turned on.

2. Mig-29G was operated both by Luftwaffe and Polish Air Force (the latter still use both A and G versions), however Polish liveries are missing, even if nationality is set properly. MiG-29A liveries are working correctly.

3. At random, when generating Fast Mission with some combinations of nationalities and aircraft versions, either I am reverted to main menu or the game crashes to desktop. This last one happened during testing MiG-29G and setting up nationality to Polish instead of German.

Did some of you did encountered those issues also? On the side note: I have clean installation without any mods, liveries or so - just an official content, so there should be no conflict due to modding.

Last crash logs are corresponding to Viggen bug, before it was fixed in last stable version. It would seem the game just ended, not crashed.

We understand what you're talking about. But there is ALWAYS a log, even if you only open, and then close the game in the menu, it will make a dcs.log file. That is what he is asking for.

• 2 weeks later...
It seems that the "Follow Route" Autopilot key is not working (working on the SU-33 for example).

So it is not possible to follow waypoints automatically.

The plane doesn't change azimut.

It is by defalut L ALT 6.

It ("Path Control") is an unimplemented feature. It's LAlt+5, BTW. LAlt+6 is Reapproach Mode--also an unimplemented feature.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.