Ground and sea object wasn't showing

Hello,My name is Merry Nightmare.

I'm posting to the forum for the first time, but I'm sorry to start with a problem question.:(

I am not good at English, but I would appreciate it if you could have a warm discussion.

What I'm having trouble with is that the land and sea weapons aren't showing up on the mission because "Option.lua" isn't read correctly.

Immediate missions made by the computer will also return home before starting because land weapons are not displayed.

The error message at that time is, "Username/Saved games/DCS/config/Option.lua Not found."

I tried something counterplan,For example,Ask Steam to check the integrity of the file,Deleted,some mods and On the contrary, is the display of airplanes okay.

(The aircraft was displayed,but,land weapons were not displayed even for stationary objects.)

DCS World is a great simulator, and I also enjoy playing it, so there are errors.

I was very shocked when I got out.

What I tried myself did not improve, so I decided to post it on the forum.

We would appreciate it if you could help us solve the problem.

Edited by Merry Nightmare
Help smile was not displayed correctly

Hello,

Please attach your dcs.log file (at /saved games/dcs/logs/ ), so that we may gather more clues about your problem.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

A problem has been Settled!

Thank you to everyone who suggested the solution.

The problem of obscuring objects was fixed by removing certain mods.

It's not comfortable now ... (because my PC specs are low)

but i enjoy making scenarios with an editor.:book:

If I can't handle it myself, I will ask for help again.

Thank you every one :smilewink: