Honey, I developed FFB joystick (DIY)

• 3 months later...

Just got mine, beautiful bit of kit!! 

gladly accepting any DCS or ILtwo profiles 

IMG_9701.jpg

• Like 3

skunk160 | Win10 PRO 64bit | i7-4770K 3.50 GHz | 32GB DDR3/1866MHz | GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 x2 | Oculus Rift S | Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 | Virpil F-14B grip | Virpil 200m Curved Extension | PointCTRL | Delta Sim TM Slew | Sim Bandit AHCP | MFG Crosswind Pedals | //FOX2 Switch Boxes | RECARO SPG Seat | AuraSound AST-2B-4 Pro Bass Transducer x2

//FOXTWO Multi-Role Combat Pit Build http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=134745

• 1 month later...
Does anyone sell these Sticks?
Yould you point me int he right direction please?
You need to check the VPforce discord
  • Like 1

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully this isn't a thread hijack but I feel like this is a very niche subject and would probably be buried in the "For Sale" section of the forums. So I'll roll the dice and give this a shot. If this is bad form, please let me know and I'll humbly remove my post.

I printed and assembled 90% of the open source project but have just run out of time in life and I feel immense guilt whenever I see this sitting in the corner. Therefore I've decided to sell it to someone who can take it across the finish line. Included is the following:

• A 3D printed enclosure complete with bearings, pulleys, etc. I had ordered the wrong belts so those need to be purchased.
  • 24V ODrive 3.6 board with brake resistor
  • 2x D5065 270kv motors (already mounted into the enclosure)
  • Mean Well 24V/25A power supply

Located in Canada. There is probably $600 USD worth of parts here. I'll let it all go for $400 USD (you pay shipping). 

Huge shoutout to everyone here who has worked on this project. It's be a game changer.

image.jpeg

IMG_4599.JPG

• Like 1