DCS Su-30MK MOD

Hello Comrade and welcome back, we will never thank you enough, we just continue you works, you build a very good 3D model, will be always credited.

As promised to you we build a great MOD and we still working to have the best of flight and System Modeling, keep tuned 😉

Thank you again @combatace

Edited by freebirddz
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

MOD Logo - 100.png

When using autopilot in Nav mode, after the waypoint "Return", the plane will go into "Landing". During this "Landing" in autopilot Nav mode, the plane AOA is not stable and going up and down. Is this a bug or there are other settings to be made in creating navigation path plan in Mission Editor?

Hi everyone! Thanks in advance for you help. When I set the is_EFM=true in config.lua, I can no longer control the plane. Thrust control still works, but no keyboard inputs, or flight stick inputs actually perform any actions. How can I fix this? 

17 hours ago, X-RayAllex said:

Hi everyone! Thanks in advance for you help. When I set the is_EFM=true in config.lua, I can no longer control the plane. Thrust control still works, but no keyboard inputs, or flight stick inputs actually perform any actions. How can I fix this? 

EFM is yet done. Try to ESCAPE FCS for now

MOD Logo - 100.png

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trying to get AI to do some SEAD and anti-ship strikes, however I'm having trouble with custom AG weapons. The AI doesn't seem to be able to use them, which I find really weird because custom AA weapons work fine. Any change I missed something?

Gigabyte X470 AORUS UG

Ryzen 5 2600X

NVidia GTX 1070Ti 8GB

Vengance RGB DDR4 32GB

TrackIR5

TM HOTAS Warthog

4 hours ago, Raffson said:

I've been trying to get AI to do some SEAD and anti-ship strikes, however I'm having trouble with custom AG weapons. The AI doesn't seem to be able to use them, which I find really weird because custom AA weapons work fine. Any change I missed something?

You right, for some reason AI can't use custom Weapons, we working to fix this.

MOD Logo - 100.png

32 minutes ago, freebirddz said:

A temporary solution adding copies of original weapons would be much appreciated. I’ve noticed the AI will fire off ED’s counterpart of the weapon, if it exists obviously. I’m hoping for the Kh-31 A/P at least, as that would allow me to create default payloads for the Su-30 for all different tasks. I need this for integrating the Flanker-H into Liberation, without having to nerf its capabilities.

The MKI variant is an example of what I’m trying to explain, i.e. it has 2 versions of the Kh-31P, one custom and one original. I’ve tested both and the original seems to work with AI. So if that could be applied to other variants then SEAD is handled.

Another thing I tried with was changing the CLSID of the Kh-35 to the original one, though I did that in my payload file so the pylon didn’t show up but aside from that it also worked.

Of course the ideal solution would be the AI firing off the custom AG weapons as well, that would allow me to customize the payload accordingly, e.g. let the MKI variant use the Rudra-M1 instead for SEAD. But until then it would be of great help if I’d have access to original KH-31s, both A & P models. I can do this myself, but that’s not a valid solution for integrating the Su-30 in Liberation 😛

Gigabyte X470 AORUS UG

Ryzen 5 2600X

NVidia GTX 1070Ti 8GB

Vengance RGB DDR4 32GB

TrackIR5

TM HOTAS Warthog

On 7/28/2022 at 8:27 PM, freebirddz said:

This bug is not a problem of the Su-30 mod. This bug appeared after one of the recent simulator updates. In the stable version, everything still works correctly.

Edited by RaptorFighter
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/29/2022 at 5:29 PM, RaptorFighter said:

This bug is not a problem of the Su-30 mod. This bug appeared after one of the recent simulator updates. In the stable version, everything still works correctly.

Interesting, thanks for pointing that out 👍

Gigabyte X470 AORUS UG

Ryzen 5 2600X

NVidia GTX 1070Ti 8GB

Vengance RGB DDR4 32GB

TrackIR5

TM HOTAS Warthog

7 minutes ago, JoshHawley said:

When ever I enable EFM the controls just lock up by hydralics how do I fix this bug?

Yeah the EFM is buggy , it's just first tests implementation, the TEAM is working on better elaborated one, but for sure will take a good amount of time.

MOD Logo - 100.png

On 8/2/2022 at 4:53 AM, freebirddz said:

Yeah the EFM is buggy , it's just first tests implementation, the TEAM is working on better elaborated one, but for sure will take a good amount of time.

Where are the actual EFM files so I can edit?

1 hour ago, RaptorFighter said:

Finally, I understood what the Problem is: the solution is indicated on the screenshot in the red frame. Just in case, I attach the corrected files.

Su-30MKA.lua 62.54 kB · 0 downloads Su-30MKI.lua 63.63 kB · 0 downloads Su-30MKM.lua 58.43 kB · 0 downloads Su-30SM.lua 71.71 kB · 0 downloads

Безымянный.jpg

Thank you very much.

• Like 1

MOD Logo - 100.png

7 hours ago, freebirddz said:

kind of, but better one will come with EFM done, which is WIP so far

Thank you. Are the links on the first page the updated model? Do I have to download all the lua files on the last 2 pages of this thread or are they included in the archive on the first page?

4930K @ 4.5, 32g ram, TitanPascal

7 hours ago, skypickle said:

Thank you. Are the links on the first page the updated model? Do I have to download all the lua files on the last 2 pages of this thread or are they included in the archive on the first page?

It's need to download and replace (4 lua-files). This problem appeared after the update of the DCS (2.7.16.28157). In these files it is solved.

Edited by RaptorFighter