F16 Auto Throttle

CBenson89

As much as I love the Viper. It sure lagged behind the Hornet in some systems.

A digital RWR would be nice too.

you can make that argument, but its alot easier to make the arguement that the viper shits on the hornet in most everything that doesn't have to do with landing on a boat. (hotas config comes to mind first)

The real RWR in viper has amazing audio cues that once you learn, calling threats without having to even look becomes possible.

you can make that argument, but its alot easier to make the arguement that the viper shits on the hornet in most everything that doesn't have to do with landing on a boat. (hotas config comes to mind first)

The real RWR in viper has amazing audio cues that once you learn, calling threats without having to even look becomes possible.

TBF, hornet has a good HOTAS too, ED have just chosen not to model it.

476th Discord   |    476th Website    |    Swift Youtube
Ryzen 5800x, RTX 4070ti, 64GB, Quest 2

That's why I fly it and have flown it for decades in BMS. I don't even have the Hornet installed anymore.

Buzz

TBF, hornet has a good HOTAS too, ED have just chosen not to model it.

Has it been argued properly for the ED?

Can you point where to search more about that topic?

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Has it been argued properly for the ED?

Can you point where to search more about that topic?

ED included it in the survey actually, they are aware, they just havent seemed to bother with adding it completely. As an example, recently ED added a feature where SCS Down (?) switched the AMPCD from HSI to SA page; little things like that that overall improve HOTAS integration that ED hasnt fuly modeled.

Eagle Enthusiast, Fresco Fan. Patiently waiting for the F-15E. Clicky F-15C when?

HP Z400 Workstation

Intel Xeon W3680 (i7-980X) OC'd to 4.0 GHz, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC Gaming, 24 GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB Crucial MX500 SSD. Thrustmaster T16000M FCS HOTAS, DIY opentrack head-tracking. I upload DCS videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-7L3Z5nJ-QUX5M7Dh1pGg