Is hyperlobby best place to play online?

Just trying to play online. Is hyperlobby the best place to play? Not many people there and it's hard to find the enemy. Granted, I'm in an F-15 and the migs and su's seem to stay low. One got me tonight, never saw him on radar.

HL is good place but graphically it is the worst application I ever seen heh.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Best way is to know the IP of the server, so you connect directly to it without any other additional programs running in the background... I've noticed that my game crashes less if I connect directly to the server instead of getting there via HL.

• Like 1

‎"Eagle Dynamics" - simulating human madness since 1991

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

. One got me tonight, never saw him on radar.

A hazard I know from personnel experiance,:) depending on your "like's" you may wish to join a squad, to fly with other like minded people on hyperlobby, and there are quite a few,(our illustrious 504th squad included)who would welcome you to there ranks.:thumbup:

With out doubt Hyperlobby is the best thing going for online LOMAC. There has been a generious amount of people adding new servers to fly on make sure you get on a team speak for that server and try to work together to find opponenants and make them a smaoking hole in the ground.:thumbup: Have fun!!

There are 2 categories of fighter pilots: those who have performed, and those who someday will perform, a magnificent defensive break turn toward a bug on the canopy. Robert Shaw