How To Us World War 2 Asset Pack

josuha1901

Hi.

I downloaded the WW2 asset pack but I can't find it in the mission editor.

I have the Syria, Caucasus and Persian Maps.

Do I need the Normandy or Channel map to use WW2 assets?

Any help or instructions on to use would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

The Asset pack is simply a collection of vehicles/weapons and static objects that you can place on Missions that you edit with the Mission Editor. Be careful that if you have the historic filter enabled (red arrow):

xOpuUCa.jpg

then your mission's date should be 1944-1946 ... probably it is best to disable the historic filter.

Also, note that when setting up your missions coalitions for german units use "Third Reich" rather than "Germany".

Here is a catalog that I did for finding the Asset Packs units more easily:

Catalog of WW2 Objects.pdf

• Like 2

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Bolingbroke said:

Thanks so much. I was trying to figure out how to find and use this asset pack. Do you by any chance have a similar cheat sheet for verbal comms especially in combat applications. Thanks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiservice_tactical_brevity_code

• Thanks 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

• 1 month later...