Chasing Aileron trim with Thrusmaster F-16 controller

I received the new Thrustmaster F-16 controller for my birthday last month and I really enjoy it. I was using the 16000 stick and throttle (still using the throttle). I had no issues with roll trim with the 16000 but with my new stick it seems like I'm always fighting a slow roll. Usually to the right that I can't trim out. I'm flying either an air to air load out with TGP and a pair of aim 9s and 120's with centerline fuel, or A/G Load with wing tanks and 120's on the wings and LGB's on the inner stations and the TGP. Now I know the TGP is on the right cheek, but isn't it close enough to the centerline that it wouldn't produce a tendency to roll to the right? And is the trim inputs so coarse that I can't trim for hands off? Thanks for any input

Q: isn't it close enough to the centerline that it wouldn't produce a tendency to roll to the right?

A: No.

Q: And is the trim inputs so coarse that I can't trim for hands off?

A: Likely.

Try starting the mission. Observe what happens. Pause and unplug the controller. Then observe. If the same thing is happening, congratulations, your controller is working fine.

If it's not exactly on the centerline it will create drag and you'll need to trim it out.

If we're talking about the old TM Cougar I highly recommend checking the sensors, because they are garbage. They will wear off and you will get some jitter in the axis response.