NEWS "RAFALE PACK EVOLUTION II" Version 2.8.7 August 2023 by the Cuesta Brothers Team

I heard in the news that France is building a Supercarrier to replace CDG

Is it Nimitz size or smaller?

Just curious

I personally like Rafale M

It could do a lot more

A lot more than SEM and F-8

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LUCKY:pilotfly::joystick:

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD

On 10/1/2022 at 3:37 PM, ruddy122 said:

I heard in the news that France is building a Supercarrier to replace CDG

Is it Nimitz size or smaller?

Just curious

I personally like Rafale M

It could do a lot more

A lot more than SEM and F-8

There was talk of the French building a QE Class carrier but with Cat and Trap instead of the abortions we built.  I dont know if that was ever a real plan, I rather think the French could build something better in their own yards, they have the capabilities to do that, but I believe they want something of a similar size to the QE Class. 

Cat and Trap with Rafael's or F18's was considered as an option for the Brit Carriers early on in the process, but that never really had much support and came to nothing.

Brit Rafaels would have been a great option, I'm with you on that score. 

Edited by crazyeddie

2 hours ago, crazyeddie said:

There was talk of the French building a QE Class carrier but with Cat and Trap instead of the abortions we built.  I dont know if that was ever a real plan, I rather think the French could build something better in their own yards, they have the capabilities to do that, but I believe they want something of a similar size to the QE Class. 

Cat and Trap with Rafael's or F18's was considered as an option for the Brit Carriers early on in the process, but that never really had much support and came to nothing.

Brit Rafaels would have been a great option, I'm with you on that score. 

Hi ruddy and eddie, The preliminary design of a new nuclear powered carrier is undergoing now to replace the CDG by 2038. It is currently advertised as a 77.000 tons ship, equipped with electromagnetic cats, and able to accomodate also the future Next Gen fighter that will replace the Rafale. The program will be refined by 2023, and the final design specs are targeted by 2025.

Edited by toan

On 10/2/2022 at 9:42 PM, toan said:

Hi ruddy and eddie, The preliminary design of a new nuclear powered carrier is undergoing now to replace the CDG by 2038. It is currently advertised as a 77.000 tons ship, equipped with electromagnetic cats, and able to accomodate also the future Next Gen fighter that will replace the Rafale. The program will be refined by 2023, and the final design specs are targeted by 2025.

Aloha,

More info here :

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porte-avions_de_nouvelle_génération

pa3_0.jpg

• Like 1

On 10/9/2022 at 7:48 AM, Marroux said:

Hi gentlemen sailors, below is the 3D model corresponding to the previous picture. However, the design of the island has since been refined to minimize the RCS and the aft air turbulence, so as to ease aircraft control when landing on the deck 😉 Fly low...

PANG1.jpg

Edited by toan
  • Like 4