WenChuan Earthquake of China !!!

yolon_fiy

2008.5.12 PM14:28 SiChuan WenChuan of China happened 7.8 level earthquake . I was in ChengDu not very far from the epicenter , soo many people were dead that we don't have enough time to identification their ID and bury immediately . now , 22,069 people was dead and include houndreds of kids who were having class in the classroom , one kids are dead at the door , half body is outside half is inside ... In the epicenter 100% buliding were destroyed more than 10,000 people are injured . About hounder hundreds succours and thousands Chinese army are walked or airdroped into the epicenter to rescue . Aftershocks were very frequently , those days many people just sleeped a few hours .

http://cimg21.163.com/cnews/2008/5/17/2008051708454665059.jpg

Just want fly ...

20071002_f0058b67be5c29130d6adyrciJHAHdfM.jpg

Very sad. could reach 50000. Myanmar also took a 78000 loss for a TYphoon. I have no words realy.

Listen, for all of you in china, I hope your as solid as the Wall of China to get over this. The Olimpic games are comming and hopefully tings will look better then.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

This reminds us one more time how weak we the humans are. We can't fight the nature, all that we can do now is to pay respect to the victims and their families. Lets not forget that we're guests on this planet and sometimes- it can go crazy.

RIP

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

In Beijing, when the alarms sounded this afternoon, everyone in the street stopped walking, people in the office building I'm working at all came by the window, standing silently. Any living human being could feel the sorrow at this scene.

Thank you all for your condolences, our country will make it through.