PRMG glideslope flight director not working

sLYFa

As the title says, when switching on the flight director during PRMG approach, only the vertical needle works, the horizontal needle remains centered. It works in penetration mode though.

i5-8600k @4.9Ghz, 2080ti , 32GB@2666Mhz, 512GB SSD

• 1 year later...

Will add this to my testing list.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

• 4 months later...

One and a half years later, issue still present. Couldnt attach track file as unfortunately none of them register switching on the SAU director.

i5-2400 | 16GB Corsair XMS3 | MSI GTX 970 4GB | 500GB Samsung 850 Evo | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog | Saitek Rudder Pedals | Windows 10 64 bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

PRMG doesn't usually track unless you come in an almost perfect (at least "perfect" for a high performance hand controlled cold war fighter) approach. The "slightest" (not true, you've to be off by a bunch of degrees, just tough for a MiG-21 to control in that finesse) slip to have from the perfect centre, or in height, and it isn't tracking at all. But, that depends on the map, on the airport, on the approach, on the approximation one managed to fly, etc.

Now, what airport, what map, what approach (some runways works in one side, not in the other), it isn't working? Without further details there's no way to check if it's "broken" (it wasn't not long ago, just hard to track sometimes), or maybe it's a different thing.

Edited by Ala13_ManOWar

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

• 1 month later...