F-14A Zone 5 Campaign info

Reflected

• 4 months later...

Bought this today, and it’s honestly perfect. But for one thing, I guess it would be cheating, but would you by any chance consider releasing a new version with the B-model? I haven’t got the time to learn new models, so I’m sticking with the B… (used mission editor to try the first two missions with the B, but I think all radio preset channels where lost, because I had to tune in to stations manually)

4 hours ago, Werlin said:

Bought this today, and it’s honestly perfect. But for one thing, I guess it would be cheating, but would you by any chance consider releasing a new version with the B-model? I haven’t got the time to learn new models, so I’m sticking with the B… (used mission editor to try the first two missions with the B, but I think all radio preset channels where lost, because I had to tune in to stations manually)

Hey ,thanks a lot! Enjoy the campaign 🙂

Sorry, this is strictly for the A, as VF-84 only flew A-s in 1989. My upcoming Speed & Angels campaign will use the B though.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey @Reflected, thanks for your hard work  

Little question: Should I wait for speed and Angels first, and then Zone 5? Or other way around?

What makes more sense regarding "training in the cat"?

Edited by Viking 1-1

Before you call everything a "bug": RTFM & try again! Thank you. :music_whistling:

I9-9900k, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, 128 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD, Track IR, Warthog Hotas

7 hours ago, Viking 1-1 said:

Hey @Reflected, thanks for your hard work  

Little question: Should I wait for speed and Angels first, and then Zone 5? Or other way around?

What makes more sense regarding "training in the cat"?

S&A makes sense first, but make sure you master the basics beforehand using the stock training missions 😉

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Reflected said:

S&A makes sense first, but make sure you master the basics beforehand using the stock training missions 😉

Thanks.

Yes, I'm working on the basics at the moment including AAR and Case 1.

Watched the S&A documentary now 4 times and can't wait for the campaign. Until then I work on my basic skills for the cat.

• Like 1

Before you call everything a "bug": RTFM & try again! Thank you. :music_whistling:

I9-9900k, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, 128 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD, Track IR, Warthog Hotas

2 hours ago, Viking 1-1 said:

Yes, I'm working on the basics at the moment including AAR and Case 1.

Funny, because the AAR is considered one of the most advanced skills in DCS :thumbup:

Edited by draconus

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria