Landing Approach Speed Chart for 402 Engines

Cruizzzzer

Hey everyone!

After I got hit by enemy fire I lost both generators on the hornet, thus losing DDIs, HUD and AMPCD, leaving me only with standby instruments. Interesting scenario as it pushes some system knowledge concerning flaps, gear and some more...

Now, there is no big deal, as I got the Landing Approach Graph for the 400 engines...

BUT...

Can anyone provide the "Landing Approach Chart / Graph" for DCS 402 engines, like in the attached file ...?

Would be great!

Thanks!!!

Checklist-028.png

2 hours ago, Cruizzzzer said:

Can anyone provide the "Landing Approach Chart / Graph" for DCS 402 engines, like in the attached file ...?

Hi, i was trying to replicate something similar for my Weapons kneeboard/QRH, but found that you can use pretty much this one as a reference as the value for -402 are the same with some little difference (by 1Kt) in rare case.

At the end you could just change the reference on this and put F404-GE-402 on it with no worries to use it on DCS.

2 hours ago, Cruizzzzer said:

and here is the data for everyone who is interested in the data and is a friend to abnormals 😜

to be used as a nightfriendly kneeboard extension

thanks to "pokeraccio" who supplied the data...

Checklist-029.png

Oh BTW, that 'decrease approach speed by 1 kt per wingtip aim9 loaded' doesnt apply to DCS.

476th Discord   |    476th Website    |    Swift Youtube
Ryzen 5800x, RTX 4070ti, 64GB, Quest 2