Quick Missions?

Does anyone have any good quick missions they would like to share? I'm mainly looking for A-10 missions in honor of the Sim-mod A-10. But any other planes would also be nice.

I did look at some of the ones on lockonfiles, however, some of them are pretty long. I'm looking for something a bit more "arcadish" if you want to call it that. Just something to get you into the battle, usually one or two objective and have fun. Just a quick get in and get out, just like our women ;)

I would also like to play around with some of these quick missions too. It would be great to replace some of the stock ones on the main screens with the "fly" button.

So if anyone could package together some of their best and attach or upload it, that would be awesome.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I would also like to play around with some of these quick missions too. It would be great to replace some of the stock ones on the main screens with the "fly" button.

So if anyone could package together some of their best and attach or upload it, that would be awesome.

Maybe not my best creations, but these are the ones I have now... ;)

Enjoy! :)

Quick Start.rar

• Like 1

2075291193_EDSig.png.650cd56f2b9a043311112721c4215a47.png

64th Aggressor Squadron
Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron
TS: 135.181.115.54