Use of Wheel Brakes with Saitek pro rudder pedals

Veord

As a newbie I tried the training mission for take off. Using Saitek rudder pedals, everything is turned upside down. The wheel brakes starts in the locked position and I have to push down the pedals to unlock the brakes. This makes it impossible  for me to take off, since you have to push down the brakes at the same time you use the pedals for the rudder. The rudder function is also inversed, but I can live with that.

Have tried using the keyboard and here everything works perfect. But the keyboard is clumsy to use and this ends invariable with the plane upside down.

Just tick box "Invert" and will get what you need.

This small trouble is here for several modules with different rudder pedals.

Screen_210312_140506.png

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

You sure the rudders are reversed? In airplanes they work differently compared to cars, bicycles, canoes, boats etc. Where you push right to go left. In airplanes/helicopters, you push right to go right.
As for the brakes, they are always inverted in all my modules, easily fixed by inverting them, as stated in the post above.
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

My problem is that the wheels start locked and you must push down the toes to unlock them, which make rudder pedals impossible to use.

I have done the following:

• Installed the most recent version of all programs, including driver for the pedals.
  • Inverted the brakes: no effect, everything as before.
  • Inverted the rudder, both with and without inverting the brakes: still starting with locked wheels
  • Set the right pedal on the Saitek to the left in DCS and the same with the left: no effect on the wheel brakes
  • Unplugged Saitek for using the keyboard for the brakes: found that the keys I programmed where set to the rudder function instead of brakes!!!

Any suggestions?

There are separate "easy" and "real" controls assignment tables to be used with game flight mode and simulation flight mode respectively. Maybe you've got them mixed up?

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

I have the same pedals. I had the same problems you decribed and solved it by inverting the axis.

Make sure to click on the correct field for the axis and then select "axis tune" (I have three controlers and messed up sometimes by selecting the wrong controler).

Make sure you delete manually every binding of the other controllers. I had some controls bound to throttle joystick and pedals which caused chaos.

You have to set the controls for each module seperateley and select "easy or "real". Check the box in the top left corner of the control settings window. 

You have to seperately set "wheel brake left" to your left toebrake on the pedals and "wheel brake right" to the right toebrake. 

Hope it works. When you get used to the pedals it is a great experience.