F-14 Training RIO No2 Lesson BUG REPORT!!!

MarkMD

I have been trying to do some training on the RIO cold Start up.  This has not been possible due to the missing overlays in the rio cockpit.  I've added pictures to show the issue.

I'm using the latest dcs stand alone beta version.  I've tried to load other training sessions and they seem to be okay.  

Thanks,

MarkM-D

F-14 RIO Training Missing image Overlays.png

Oh wow, are you learning startup on aircraft boneyard? 😉

But on serious note, you lack lots of equipment here

no TID, no radar stick (with buttons which are highlighted here), no switches on weapons panel, completely missing left panel of DDD and much more...

It didn't load properly? 

Edited by The_Tau

Hi!

Please try it again and press 2 to switch to the RIO position before pressing space bar the first time if you haven't. There's a limitation in DCS when locking a player into a seat that the seat needs to be selected before that so in this case it's important to switch to the RIO seat before proceding.

• Thanks 1

The screenshot above looks like you hit LCtrl+F11 when you went into the RIO pit - something has gone very wrong.

Edited by Northstar98

Modules I own: F-14A/B, F-4E, Mi-24P, AJS 37, AV-8B N/A, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.