PB and EOM modes are great!

Xavven

I just ran the DEAD instant action missions made for the Nevada map and it was pretty fun! Switching between HAS mode for some sites and lofting HARMS from miles away in PB mode was pretty effective. I imagine doing this with a HTS is going to be even better. Thanks, ED!

• Like 2

PB mode is my favorite feature of the Viper (thanks Florence201 for correction) update, there's just something so satisfying lofting the agm88c from 30'000ft, seeing the missile fly near 50'000ft and finally dropping with a near 90 degree angle at supersonic speeds on the poor radar. I know you should probably use it further and lower down but heck, it's just so fun seeing this much raw energy being unleashed on the targets.

Edited by notproplayer3
  • Like 2

Full fidelity su27/mig29 ?

44 minutes ago, notproplayer3 said:

PB mode is my favorite feature of the hornet update, there's just something so satisfying lofting the agm88c from 30'000ft, seeing the missile fly near 50'000ft and finally dropping with a near 90 degree angle at supersonic speeds on the poor radar. I know you should probably use it further and lower down but heck, it's just so fun seeing this much raw energy being unleashed on the targets.

You know this is the Viper forum right?

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

PB mode is my favorite feature of the Viper (thanks Florence201 for correction) update, there's just something so satisfying lofting the agm88c from 30'000ft, seeing the missile fly near 50'000ft and finally dropping with a near 90 degree angle at supersonic speeds on the poor radar. I know you should probably use it further and lower down but heck, it's just so fun seeing this much raw energy being unleashed on the targets.
Only 50k? I fired from 60 miles at 32k and my HARMs reached 80k and hit the site at 1200kts...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 1