Labels in 2.7

wowbagger

It seems the default labels on/off action has now been changed to cycling through the different kinds of labels. Is there any way to assign a keybind to just on/off again? The new way involves a lot more button clicking to just pop the labels on / off when you need to get a quick visual orientation.

A second question - has anyone figured out how the ranges for the dot neutral labels work? The file has references to hundred percent and five percent (I think) but I couldn't make much sense of the numbers during a very cursory look at it.

cheers

Edit: It seems, at least with my configuration, that the new dot neutral labels still work in an on/off method. It's just the older version which now cycle though one after the other.

- I posted this in an existing thread in the wishlist section, but then figured it was better here - sorry for the double post.

Edited by wowbagger
  • Like 2

CPU:5600X | GPU:RTX2080 | RAM:32GB | Disk:860EVOm.2

• 2 months later...

In main Settings window, Gameplay tab, set labels to "symbol only." Works for me, LShift + F10 toggles on/off.

🇺🇦  SLAVA UKRAINI  🇺🇦

MoBo - ASUS 990FX R2 Sabertooth,     CPU - AMD FX 9590 @4.7Gb. No OC
RAM - GSkill RipJaws DDR3 32 Gb @2133 MHZ,   GPU - EVGA GeForce GTX 1660Ti 6Gb DDR5 OC'd, Core 180MHz, Memory 800MHz
Game drive - Samsung 980 M.2 EVO 1Tb SSD,    OS Drive - 860 EVO 500Gb SATA SSD, Win10 Pro 22H2

Controls - Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS X,   Monitor - LG 32" 1920 X 1080,   PSU - Prestige ATX-PR800W PSU

• 2 weeks later...

I am having trouble getting labels to work. I have double checked the gameplay settings but I don't get labels in single player or multiplayer when labels are allowed. I do get the neutral dot but nothing else. L Shift f2 and L Shift f10 make the dot go away but won't activate labels..... ANY IDEAS? I have tried both open beta and stable.... they are exactly the same!