Pandemic Campaign Mission 2

Hi there, 

I'm stuck at mission 2, once air defence are destroyed, I observe the air-strike as asked but then nothing, if I RTB and land nothing happen, no mission accomplished and I can only restart it, what am I doing wrong? 

Thank you, 

Despite that it's really looking good 👍

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Make the reporting system great again!

same to me, flew it the 3rd time..., i dont even get the finishing music 😞

Edited by Kobradelta1000

ASUS Rog Strix Z390-E // Intel® Core i7-9700k // GeForce RTX 2080ti // 32GB DDR4 Corsair // Windows 10 Home 64-bit

12 часов назад, Kobradelta1000 сказал:

same to me, flew it the 3rd time..., i dont even get the finishing music 😞

Hi,
After the Su-24 and Mi-24 have worked out, you need to destroy all the remaining targets.

Mi-8MTV2 The border campaign

Ka-50 2 Pandemic campaign

Mi-24P The border - prequel campaign

Asus ROG Strix Z-590f, i7-11700K, SSD M2 NVME 2Tb, HDD 4Tb, RTX 3090, RAM 32GB, Oculus Quest 2, Mi Redmi 3440x1440.

nope, it does not work! 😞

The fxxx 4th time, i wiped out all the enemys on my own, the bombs from 401 dropped, i even killed the 2 stinger guys south of the target-

when is there a patch available?

ASUS Rog Strix Z390-E // Intel® Core i7-9700k // GeForce RTX 2080ti // 32GB DDR4 Corsair // Windows 10 Home 64-bit

2 часа назад, Kobradelta1000 сказал:

nope, it does not work! 😞

The fxxx 4th time, i wiped out all the enemys on my own, the bombs from 401 dropped, i even killed the 2 stinger guys south of the target-

when is there a patch available?

I just checked it, everything works for me. When you destroy all targets, is there a return order?

Asus ROG Strix Z-590f, i7-11700K, SSD M2 NVME 2Tb, HDD 4Tb, RTX 3090, RAM 32GB, Oculus Quest 2, Mi Redmi 3440x1440.

I am stuck at the beginning of Mission 2; as soon as I'm ready to take off and do so... not even 30 seconds into flying it keeps saying "the mission has failed!"

What am I missing??? There's virtually no instructions here, and it's very frustrating.

I tune into the freq and am told to start whenever I want, so... I do so, there's no menu to request startup or otherwise so I continue on with my business.

Seriously where am I going wrong?

Three attempts, last one I just sat waiting for another ten minutes and nothing happened.

I've given up, the lack of direction is very confusing and frustrating, and this is only the second mission, and not even the flying part yet!

Edited by XCNuse

I don't know if I'm misreading something, or not understanding something somewhere, but in a clear state of mind I tried it again, with no change.

I see nothing in briefing about how it's supposed to work or in the radios about how it's supposed to work other than start at my own leisure, but even a looooooong time after startup and nothing happening... well nothing happens.

There's no information given to me as to why I cannot take off or do anything.

I'm sorry but this is just stupid at this point, and would love to hear what I'm doing wrong.

It seems to me that no matter how long I wait (not that I'm literally ever asked to wait), as soon as I take off I'm told the mission has failed.

53 минуты назад, XCNuse сказал:

I don't know if I'm misreading something, or not understanding something somewhere, but in a clear state of mind I tried it again, with no change.

I see nothing in briefing about how it's supposed to work or in the radios about how it's supposed to work other than start at my own leisure, but even a looooooong time after startup and nothing happening... well nothing happens.

There's no information given to me as to why I cannot take off or do anything.

I'm sorry but this is just stupid at this point, and would love to hear what I'm doing wrong.

It seems to me that no matter how long I wait (not that I'm literally ever asked to wait), as soon as I take off I'm told the mission has failed.

You are asked to wait because a pair of the 61st (Mi-24) is taking off. Below is a video of how it should be.

03.05.2021 в 23:24, Pougatchev сказал:

I give an other try, now I finish the mission to landing heard the mission accomplished music, then quit, and on the mission result page I can't quit, so I clic close and then always at mission 2...

Gonna give an other try tomorrow.

Hi,

This is a DCS bug, not related to the campaign. The developers know about this, they promised to fix it in the next update.

• 3 weeks later...

I completed mission2 today. Maybe I can help.

1. Batteries on. 

2.Radio to frequenz 119,5 as ordered.

3.Start the K50.

4.Don`t take off, listen to the commander. If nothing happens, increase throttle to 75%, than you will hear that you are allowed to takeoff.

5.Follow the flightplan and destroy the AA targets (as named) in the camp. 

6.Wait for SU33 for dropping bombs.

7.Wait for Mi24 and stay at the camp.

8.Wait for Mi24 for dropping bombs.

9.Destroy the remaining targets as ordered.

10.Now you should hear RTB.

11.Same route back to base.

12.Fly to base and land.

If there are questions let me know!

I did the steps 1. to 4. and still don't have permission to take off. If I take off without permission the mission fails right away.

What is exactly is the take off permission trigger based on?

Also, what do yo mean by "increase throttle to 75%"? Throttle only have 4 positions (at least with keyboard): idle, medium, auto and full (auto being normal operation). I tried to increase to full but it made no difference.

Or do you mean collective instead of throttle? But if I increase collective to 75% it takes off...

Thanks

Edited by bolek

• 2 weeks later...

This one sure isn't easy! having a hard time picking out the strela's between the buildings..

Edit: And of course I got sniped by a BMP-2, the most feared air defence unit in the world. I was only 6km off in the distance, trying to pick them out amongst the clutter. 

Edited by schurem

I5 9600KF, 32GB, 3080ti, G2, PointCTRL

Retried it. Booted it up right so I got the proper permission to take off.

Flew high this time and hovered at 8km out. Looking down a bit gives at least some chance of picking out the things between the things. Fiddled some with the displays brightness and contrast.

Managed to find the cluster of units and took great care to take out the BMP-2 überhubschrauberabwehrpanzer first. I put some of the other things to the vikhr, but got blasted by the other SA-13, which was cleverly hidden behind the smoke pillars of the things I killed. 

Retried it again, this time taking care to boot the chopper up right, then very carefully and never staying in one spot longer than 30s laying waste to the blue baddies... the script went tits-up. I flew home, as fuel was about to become an issue. Accidentally flew over the trigger point. In quick succession the game told me to proceed, I was done, the bombers could go in..

And then it just stopped. The bombers bombed something, and everybody was happy. Two hinds flew about a bit, but never did anything but fly home. I ended the mission, only to have to refly it. 

• 3 months later...

I'm having similar problems...I can kill all the targets, there are none left showing on F10.  The bombers and hinds have all done their thing.  I do not get a RTB, and if I RTB the Hinds are hovering over the airfield and never land.

• 1 year later...

For the record, in case someone will have the same issue in the future: I was also stuck, no message to RTB after the scripted attack.

F10 map looked clean, so I decided to go back to base anyway to no avail... Then came back to TGT area to double-check if I was missing some silly detail. Turns out that two of the three APCs at the road checkpoint were still alive, I thought the hinds had destroyed all of them while they actually only blew up the one at the front (not sure if it's intended). I could then finish the mission correctly

(BTW I also had the MIs circling around the LZ without ever landing)

Edited by xmegasuro