SU 25T SEAD Problem

jozek2424

Hi first of all I don't know why I couldnt choose a proper topic but what ever lets get to the point. I'm flying SU 25T with SEAD armament and when I locked in on enemy radar (being in range) I never got LA. No matter how close I was. I literally had target locked from 50km out to 2km and never got LA. any clues why? My Alt was between 2000-1000.

Welcome jozek, better try here: https://forums.eagle.ru/forum/818-su-25t-free-with-dcs-world/

(I wonder why so many non-weather related threads keep popping up in the weather subforum - @forum-moderator, I think you need to move some threads)

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

5 hours ago, jozek2424 said:

Hi first of all I don't know why I couldnt choose a proper topic but what ever lets get to the point. I'm flying SU 25T with SEAD armament and when I locked in on enemy radar (being in range) I never got LA. No matter how close I was. I literally had target locked from 50km out to 2km and never got LA. any clues why? My Alt was between 2000-1000.

Might be due to the type of radar you locked. The Phantasmagoria pod can identify more radars than the anti radiation missiles can. IIRC, EWR is an example of one type.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

• 3 months later...