Virtual Festival of Aerobatic Teams 2008

The VFAT Staff would like to invite the LockOn community to the Virtual Festival of Aerobatic Teams 2008.

vfat_2008.jpg

The Virtual Festival of Aerobatic Teams or VFAT is a big international airshow like RIAT or MAKS, flown using the LockOn flight simulator.

The pilots mostly simulate the displays of real aerobatic teams like the Patrouille Suisse, Thunderbirds, Blue Angels, Russian Knights and Blue Impulse, however, many teams also create their own spectacular displays instead of simulating real life counterparts. VFAT is currently the only virtual airshow where such a large group of performers gather to create an event of this size and since 2007, spectators can watch the event live using internet streaming technology.

Our sponsor « Interoute » allows us to provide this internet streaming technology necessary to show VFAT demonstrations LIVE on the internet. VFAT takes place once a year and offers the opportunity for virtual aerobatic teams and solo pilots to present their hard work for the enjoyment to the general public!

VFAT 2008 Dates:

Rehearsal Weekend - December 05/06/07

VFAT Weekend - December 12/13/14

Check VFAT 2008 Performers

We would like to welcome you to join the VFAT LIVE Stream during these days!

To find out more about VFAT, the pilots, organizors and the history of VFAT, stop by on our website and forum.

Best regards,

VFAT Staff

Edited by Frazer
  • Like 1

Forum | Videos | DCS:BS Demo1 / Demo2 | YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

Thanks Frazer!!! Without you, in particular, this event wouldn't be possible. :thumbup:

• Like 1

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |

We support, but YOU are definetly the man pushing things forward!

Thx for all your work!

:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

• 2 weeks later...

This is the first time for me watching this and its going to be great im sure!

So second link will show this realtime. Is that correct? And is it that adress that links to it the one i use if i want to watch it streamed in any other stream player? (just want to be absolutely sure i dont miss it). :)

Thank you in advance & regards

Alex

Regards

Alex "Snuffer" D.

AMD FX8350 (8 core) 4.1GHZ ::: 8GB Dominator 1600mhz ::: GTX660 2GB ::: 2xHD ::: 24" ASUS

The times on the Time Schedule are in GMT time.

On the left of the website you can see what time GMT is right now. In that way you can see when the shows will begin (and calculate the time difference between you and GMT).

The Streaming will do fine with WMP. Other players are not tested but if you have questions or issues to get the live stream to work for you, please go to this link: http://forum.virtual-airshows.com/index.php/topic,165.0.html

Forum | Videos | DCS:BS Demo1 / Demo2 | YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just watched the Swiss team display. Whoever is not watching hurry up because you gonna miss a bunch. That's an unique experience.

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

SUPERSTARS, the =4c= virtual aerobatic team is next.

http://virtualcore.in.rs/index.php

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

port number is invalid

Just checked it: Everything correct! Maybe check your settings? Typo?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey Jim, great to have you on board as well!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]