2..3 volunteers needed for reproducing crashes related with graphics in 2.7.x build

USSR_Rik

• ED Team

2..3  volunteers needed for reproducing crashes related with graphics in 2.7.x build.

Candidate should be know and able:

1. To reproduce DCS crash (typically on mission restart, on options change and similar). I.e. you should reproduce such crash on demand in a 2..3 of 5 attempts). IMPORTANT: of course we're interested in all crashes reproducing. But here and now I ask to respond ONLY players with above mentioned crashes.

2. Good Windows knowledge (operate with command line, folders structure etc)

3. Good DCS knowledge (open dcs.log, change options, replace some DCS files etc). No necessary to demonstrate your excellent pilotage skill but create simple test mission, run it and catch errors is obligatorily.

4. Time for common work with our programmers and testers

Your current modules set doesn't matter. After signing NDA you'll get access to testing build and instructins for start.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы

If you still need people, I can help out. I have had mission restart crashes consistently since 2.7 dropped.

I don't however seem to suffer crashes from just options changes.

Edited by wowbagger

CPU:5600X | GPU:RTX2080 | RAM:32GB | Disk:860EVOm.2

10 hours ago, USSR_Rik said:

I ask to respond ONLY players with above mentioned crashes.

Which above mentioned crashes? If it's the second mission load crash I have that issue and can reproduce after few tries, I would be happy to help out. 

Edited by RosyPlays