Decoy release program

skywalker22

@devs how sure are you into the the Decoy release program as it is stand now for 2000C based on these facts:

image.png

If you are not 100% sure, I would suggest just a tiny change, because I "hate" loosing chaffs for nothing in BVR (with one button press there go 6 of them, and specially cause we have a very limited number of them). Besides, I doubt there is any advantage in making one button press double or even triple triggering (6x2 and 6x3). Same think is the pilot presses the button twice, tree times or what ever times.

So I would suggest something like:

image.png

• Thanks 1

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

2 hours ago, mitja_bonca said:

Thank you mate. Didn't know its possible to customize it 😉👍

btw, @jojo are u part of the Razbam team?

No, just French and following the module since day 1 😉

I follow the news, even when I don't "fly". So when I get back to the sim, I know what to expect.

M-2000C is my bread and butter so to speak 😋

• Like 2

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

I heard from some of my friend, who is around since the behinning that the M2000C will become one of the best planes in DCS, specially now with the new Radar coming. Even better then ED`s originals. Awesome.

Ps:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/544216334045544448/846695516159082526/Digital_Combat_Simulator_2021-05-25_12-12-53-1.mp4

Edited by mitja_bonca

Yep, Razbam managed to find a French coder, so the communication with French Air Force EC 2/5 squadron still flying the Mirage 2000C RDI is facilitated, no language barrier anymore.

And he is working only on this module right now.

MyHelljumper who is doing the community manager role for M-2000C also knows very well the module.

So it's a little weird, but the module is undergoing a full overhaul 5 years after release. Each system depth of simulation is increased.

It isn't completely different, but many new details and limitations are added.

Edited by jojo
  • Like 3

Mirage fanatic !

Thats awesome news indeed.

About the DiCE, would still be awesome to embed this kind of mod (app) directly into DCS one day, so that it won`t need to run as a separate app.

ps: will an official update eliminate this kind of mod, or will stay there?

Edited by mitja_bonca

2 hours ago, mitja_bonca said:

Thats awesome news indeed.

About the DiCE, would still be awesome to embed this kind of mod (app) directly into DCS one day, so that it won`t need to run as a separate app.

ps: will an official update eliminate this kind of mod, or will stay there?

ED is suppose to make a DTC (data cartridge) one day for the Hornet.

We can hope other modules may take advantage of it.

They also talked about:

- built in voice coms with radio features (SRS external application).

- briefing room (VNAO Ready Room mod)

😋

In the meantime, luckily all these mods are free.🤩

• Like 1

Mirage fanatic !

33 minutes ago, jojo said:

ED is suppose to make a DTC (data cartridge) one day for the Hornet.

We can hope other modules may take advantage of it.

They also talked about:

- built in voice coms with radio features (SRS external application).

- briefing room (VNAO Ready Room mod)

😋

In the meantime, luckily all these mods are free.🤩

We might even be able to set up Serval for each mission with DTC 

On 5/25/2021 at 2:26 PM, skywalker22 said:

@devs how sure are you into the the Decoy release program as it is stand now for 2000C based on these facts:

image.png

If you are not 100% sure, I would suggest just a tiny change, because I "hate" loosing chaffs for nothing in BVR (with one button press there go 6 of them, and specially cause we have a very limited number of them). Besides, I doubt there is any advantage in making one button press double or even triple triggering (6x2 and 6x3). Same think is the pilot presses the button twice, tree times or what ever times.

So I would suggest something like:

image.png

You have well over a hundred chaff.  You can spare a few.