9K720 Iskander & KH-35 BAL-E

AvgeekJoe

2 hours ago, AvgeekJoe said:

WHAT?  Nobody has modded nuclear weapons in DCS World... heckfire they're quite modded into Strike Fighters: 2 via Combat Ace.  Be nice if we had nukes to deal with.

Given what nukes do to servers, trust me, you don't want them.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AvgeekJoe said:

WHAT?  Nobody has modded nuclear weapons in DCS World... heckfire they're quite modded into Strike Fighters: 2 via Combat Ace.  Be nice if we had nukes to deal with.

The MiG-21 has nukes 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, AvgeekJoe said:

Every jet should have them.  This is gonna get good...

sadly they don't model the mushroom cloud and there is no parachute so you end up blowing yourself up 

• Thanks 1

Well we had a good tangent here.  Bummer about the nuke modeling - I imagined a mission where your A-10C would have to be the last element of defense for your brigade combat team. 

But yes, having coastal defense missiles in DCS: World plus more ballistic missiles means having two more important sets of ground targets to go after.  I mean who in their right mind would bring ships close to shore without having airpower neutralize the coastal defenses?  Or not go after the Iskander threatening their airbase?

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/13/2022 at 10:43 AM, moggel said:

Agree. Would love some RED cruise missiles, other than the rusty old SCUD.

The scud is a ballistic missile but I want some for both sides for all eras possible 

• Like 1