Big Thank You From The West

skinnadoor

LOL Renato :P

I also want to say I am happy to see finally DCS is out. After so many years complainings and from time to time boring I can say I forget this and now I enjoy my new Ka-50 :D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Also, the Ka50 being replicated is Russian, and is being done by Russians, and they are in Russia. Do you see a recurring theme here?
They have a regular distributor for Russia, 1C. They don't have one for the other markets (afawk). Whether or not it is necessary to consolidate all alternate languages in a single version (disk) is debatable. It is probably a cost-saving measure, as they need to produce only one disk. That said, my language isn't included in the translated versions anyway.

You wouldn't go and see a movie in a foreign language just because it came out 3 months sooner, would you? Nope, as you'd not understand a thing and it would spoil the movie for you. It will be the same with this sim - you will be too frustrated to appreciate it properly. Just wait a little bit longer and it'll be all the more sweeter ;)

A movie no...I would wait...however, just say you met a beautiful lady who wanted to bonk your brains out, but didn't speak English, would you wait 3 months for her to learn English? :smilewink:

Just joking ofcourse... I see your point.

Bear

I'm sure those that take the chance to buy a Russian copy will find a way to enjoy the Ka-50. I say, what is wrong with buying it twice anyway? More moeny for ED = better sims down the road.

I won't live long enough. My age you know. You teenagers will get some fun out of it though. I will enjoy the first round.:cry:

• ED Team
Im impressed if all the beta team learnt to speak russian.......glad I didnt make that team in that case ...........wowzers, big ups to you guys indeed !!!

No need; both English and Russian versions were created in parallel.

No need; both English and Russian versions were created in parallel.

So if that is true I would venture to guss that we are waiting for the russan version to compleat its duplcation process so the westers version can go into duplcation. With that thought the western releas date may be closer than we all think. :music_whistling::D

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/

• ED Team

As posted earlier:

"In addition to the Russian version, a single western version (DVD and download) including support for English, French, German and Spanish is currently in development. Much localization work still remains and there will be a 90-day period between when the western version is completed and submitted to the various Age Rating Authorities as required by law (ESRB for USA, PEGI for Europe (less Germany) and USK for Germany), then presented to distributers and when the game will be available for purchase. Although the game will be completed in 2008, it may not be available for purchase until early 2009."