SOLVED: Were are the plane codes in the Free2Play mode?

I can not go on further because this game is asking for every plane an code that I have fill inn. I’m still in the “try” mode and at the first day besides the Normandy map, everything did run nice. Only now at day2 it keeps on asking for an code for the planes who are still in the try modes. 

Edited by Dutch_P47M

So you registered for 14 days trial for the selected modules, downloaded them and now you can't access them, even though the 14 days have not yet passed? Have you logged in properly into DCS with internet connection? You might want to contact support: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

21 minutes ago, draconus said:

So you registered for 14 days trial for the selected modules, downloaded them and now you can't access them, even though the 14 days have not yet passed? Have you logged in properly into DCS with internet connection? You might want to contact support: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

Yes, I have the 14days try out and I could access them on the first day, but the next day its showing that popup screen before the flight is starting, its needed a code for every plane. 

Before starting the game I always update windows, then starting Steam for manual SteamVR updates, that did not sent any message “ no internet connection” , did login and I have an 1Gb glass wire connection. 

BTW, DSC is not downloaded from Steam, the 2.7 & trial modules are all from DSC website. 

• Vintageflyer01 changed the title to SOLVED: Were are the plane codes in the Free2Play mode?

Another one who solved stuff without posting the solution (tip: for other people who might run into the same problem).

• Like 2

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

22 hours ago, Lange_666 said:

Another one who solved stuff without posting the solution (tip: for other people who might run into the same problem).

Believe me if I did know the real cause I would publish this. The only thing that could be cause is, that for ED this Free2try is so new, so it could be and here I guessing, its still contain little bugs.

1).  Like not all the maps in the trail can be played, like the Normandy map,  its asking for the WW2 asset pack thats not in the trail. 

2). Discount bug, read this copy/paste from the web site And for all newcomers to DCS, you can benefit from a 50% joining discount on your first purchase, whether you buy one module or the whole library!    

While the P47 and the Syria & Channel map are in the trail but still not at the 50% discount for first time buyers like me. Here I see the same discount price as in the sales. 

I do hope this answer does satisfy you, but as I did write earlier its only a guess . 

1. Normandy alone should not ask for WWII Asset Pack unless these assets are used in the mission. It is indeed not available in Free Trials.

2. Try to log in and add products to the cart, then check out - is there still no discount?

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

On 7/6/2021 at 11:44 PM, draconus said:

1. Normandy alone should not ask for WWII Asset Pack unless these assets are used in the mission. It is indeed not available in Free Trials.

2. Try to log in and add products to the cart, then check out - is there still no discount?

1]. still in a free flight it says its needing the asset pack. 

2]. Yes now it is, when I do the buying in the announcement pop-up screen (before the game is starting).

Thanks for the helping hand.

11 hours ago, Dutch_P47M said:

1]. still in a free flight it says its needing the asset pack. 

2]. Yes now it is, when I do the buying in the announcement pop-up screen (before the game is starting).

1. So the "Free Flight" probably has some assets from the paid pack. Try other missions or use Create Fast Mission to play it then.

2. Great, thx for the info. :thumbup:

On 7/9/2021 at 8:42 AM, draconus said:

1. So the "Free Flight" probably has some assets from the paid pack. Try other missions or use Create Fast Mission to play it then.

2. Great, thx for the info. :thumbup:

Sorry because of the limited time in sale date and trail period, I could not wait, did buy the complete WW2 planes, maps and the asset pack, did cost me a fortune but I'm not on Trail  any more.  

• ED Team

You can play each module sequentially for 14 days or any number of them at a time. Once you have ‘consumed’ the 14 days, you will be given another 14 day free trial period for all modules six months later. Enjoy the offer and please tell your friends! 

access the free trial here
https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/licensing/trial/

Not available for steam sorry, you will need to use the stand alone version for this free trial

Link your steam account here
https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/personal/profile/
Download standalone here 
https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/world/

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2