Crash/Computer Reset with TrackIR on OB 2.7.3

Lancer68
Go to solution Solved by Lancer68,

This loading went to the briefing screen. Further than the normal blue bar this time.
As it was loading the temp high hit 64c and dropped to 63c on average. When the briefing screen came up it jumped to 73c and then the reboot happened.
These temps I think aren't within the realm of causing the reboot. Good to put them off the table as to the cause.

I appreciate your help by the way. Glad to have it.

Having a very similar problem with DCS OB causing a hard reset.  No other game does this on my computer, all previous versions of DCS have been stable.  I really think there is something going on with the last couple of versions of DCS.

5800X3d, 32GB DDR4@3400, 6800 xt, Reverb G2, Gunfighter/TMWH

@Lancer68 - did a google search and came up with a post that may be relevant. try to disable all overlays on system. essentially eveything like geforce experience, windows xbox bar, etc. also check if the SSDs are getting hot.

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/nvme-ssd-causing-crash-every-5-10-minutes-constantly.11043830/

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

• 1 month later...
  • Solution

Update: Learned that this is quite possibly the Over Current Protection OCP issue with combinations of some PSUs, RTX 30xx, and Ryzen CPUs.
Very random/intermittent issue and very difficult to get a grip on.
This is not a DCS issue as it has now occurred outside DCS. Looks like a new PSU is in my future.

Thanks for everyone's help. You are all fantastic!