Mission 4 can't progres

Hi,

So I go through the mission just fine until I find Axeman and locate the manpads.  However I can't seem to progress beyond this point.  I get the coordinates from Axeman, find the manpads and blow them up, and that's it.  Nothing happens afterwards. I've seen videos on youtube where Axeman immediately confirms the destruction of the manpads.  Am I missing something? On different occasions I have used GBU-38 and GBU-12 with the same result.  Do I need to approach from a particular direction?  Do I need to use rockets? Any help would be appreciated.  

Regards

elcid

Edited by elcid

Hi Baltic, hey thanks for looking into it. Your support here is unparalleled! After this mission I'll start with Raven One. And when Iron Flag comes out, i'll purchase that too.

So I'll try this mission again tomorrow and see if I can finally finish it. Either way I'll be sure to let you know. And if it doesn't work, I'll upload a track file.  I'd fly again later but today's my wedding anniversary and if i want to keep on flying DCS well.... 

• 3 weeks later...

I had the same problem. But I did't see any way to do the readback. No F10 menu or "press space bar" dialogue was left.

I blowed them up, waited because I thought troops or a helicopter will arrive, but then I decided to leave them alone and RTB.

Maybe a dialog can be added to make the readback more clear? Or it will be enogh to kill the manpad.

But that is only a small detail issue.

Anyway, very nice mission. Thank you very much.

Keep up the great work!

SYSTEM: Mainboard MSI MEG X570 | CPU Ryzen 7 5800X @ 4.5 GHz | RAM 64 GB @ 3200 MHz | GPU GIGABYTE RTX 4090 | 1 TB SSD | Win 10 x64

DEVICES: ASUS 27" LCD | TrackIR 5 | LukeClip | Quest 3 | PointCTRL | Virpil HOTAS | MFG Crosswind | TableMount MonsterTech

MODULES: To much to list. But I stopped buying more, because of too much bugs in e.g. A-10C(II). @ED: Fix the bugs and I spend money on modules again. Promised.

PROJECTS: OpenFlightSchool: DE / EN

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I had the same issue. Did not do the readback right away focused on punching the waypoints coordinate, then the option disappeared and mission did not progress beyond this point even after I dropped the bomb and killed the bad guys. No F10 menu, nothing.

Guess a trigger on kill would help here.

As for the weapon, GBUs are so inaccurate it's better to use LGBs or swap 38s for 54s.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro