Pilot body changes after ejection

Bagpipe

On 8/15/2021 at 3:02 AM, dorianR666 said:

this happens to all modules i own.

the ejected pilot is an entirely different 3D model thats part of the base game, only used by the modules.

Really? I didn't notice there were more modules which did this.

I was posting because when I ejected from the spitfire, the body matched the cockpit body and then the next aircraft I flew was the viggen and I thought I would check that out and low and behold it did not match.

I thought, given that they spent a lot of time adding the cockpit body, that it may have been a mild oversight to not update their ejected pilot body. It's probably not a lot of work.

It's not top priority at all, just something I thought the HB team may not have realized. I know how they like their detail.

I am not actually fussed at all I just report these little things as I see them. 

Edited by Bagpipe

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/22/2021 at 9:50 AM, Bagpipe said:

Really? I didn't notice there were more modules which did this.

I was posting because when I ejected from the spitfire, the body matched the cockpit body and then the next aircraft I flew was the viggen and I thought I would check that out and low and behold it did not match.

I thought, given that they spent a lot of time adding the cockpit body, that it may have been a mild oversight to not update their ejected pilot body. It's probably not a lot of work.

It's not top priority at all, just something I thought the HB team may not have realized. I know how they like their detail.

I am not actually fussed at all I just report these little things as I see them. 

Tomcat has the same issue currently, you will see 2 F15 pilots eject from it. Ewww.. 😄

Not sure if we can do something about it, but we will investigate. It riles me up every time I see it lolol.

• Thanks 1

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

14 hours ago, IronMike said:

Tomcat has the same issue currently, you will see 2 F15 pilots eject from it. Ewww.. 😄

Not sure if we can do something about it, but we will investigate. It riles me up every time I see it lolol.

Hah hadn't noticed that one myself but yeah, get on it! 🙂