[REPORTED] Rearm Menu: Empty 300gal tanks are full

Nealius

1. Multiplayer

2. Rearm menu (ground crew comms)

3. Load 300gal tanks (empty)

4. Leave fuel at 100% 

5. Click OK

Expected behavior: full internal tanks, two 300gal empty tanks, total fuel ~7700lbs

Actual behavior: full internal tanks, two 300gal full tanks, total fuel ~11,000lbs

This bug does not appear to occur when in single player. 

Edited by Nealius

On 8/28/2021 at 5:28 AM, Nealius said:

Reproduced in single player. In this case, I spawned with full 300gal tanks and simply swapped them for empty 300gal tanks in the rearm menu. Fuel magically stays the same.

emptytanksbutnotreally.trk 78.17 kB · 1 download

tanks are not swapped if you rearm. Neither will they swap full for empty nor empty for full.

you need to rearm to a loadout with no tanks, and then back to a loadout with the tanks of your desire (empty or full)

Edited by Wisky
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Nealius said:

it should swap the tanks

I agree it *should*, but this is a DCS issue and this is how it worked for as long as I can remember. You can easily tell when swapping the livery while rearming; the old livery stays on the fuel tanks unless you remove them and then put them back on.

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

9 hours ago, Raven (Elysian Angel) said:

You can easily tell when swapping the livery while rearming; the old livery stays on the fuel tanks unless you remove them and then put them back on.

That wasn't the case last time I flew the Hornet or Tomcat. Granted, that was months ago, but the tanks that had liveries switched at the very end of the rearming process without me having to remove/reattach them.

• AlphaJuliet changed the title to [REPORTED] Rearm Menu: Empty 300gal tanks are full