Is it ok to ask......

r-unit

Hi everyone...

This is my first post on here so i will try not to be lame.

I was wondering if it was ok to ask questions with regard to the Black Shark in-game aircraft systems, ie, abris, flight issues, blade collisions and weapon systems questions.

I know "tech support" is a no-go on this english form you have here.... however.....

For instance, would i be able to ask, the propper procedure for firing a certain type of missile in BS ? Is it ok to ask questions such as these?

Thanks.

The q&a thread is a huge database concerning technical questions, sometimes it's a little hard to find but take some time to ponder through the forum. However, if you do not find an answer to a question, feel free to ask. The tech support stuff means only that users who seek help with their russian game cannot be helped in the english forum. Nevertheless, questions about the game concerning the systems or features, etc. are welcome and will in general be answered quickly.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Sure it is. But the Producers Notes in the video download section provide a lot of general info and deals with basic tasks within the cockpit. You can ask what ever you want. That's why we are here. I would always try and do a search on your question first though because it may have already been covered.

I would avoid asking about release dates or stuff like that. I got hammered for asking about when the English manual was coming out...lol.

But feel free to fire away and welcome!

R-Unit,

I can definately recommend you download (or whatch on youtube) the Producers notes.

In there are a good summary and usage of all of the major systems in the KA50 from navigation to weapons deployment..

Thank you's

I watch such movie.. but i'm trying to fire big white missile, KL 25 ? it's huge, and it has optical nose..., and i can not select the pylon...

no green light will show up...:huh: like does for vicker and bombs....

Hi everyone...

This is my first post on here so i will try not to be lame.

I was wondering if it was ok to ask questions with regard to the Black Shark in-game aircraft systems, ie, abris, flight issues, blade collisions and weapon systems questions.

I know "tech support" is a no-go on this english form you have here.... however.....

For instance, would i be able to ask, the propper procedure for firing a certain type of missile in BS ? Is it ok to ask questions such as these?

Thanks.

Sorry but a couple of quick questions:

How about we not go that that path - GG

Edited by GGTharos

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Great minds think alike; idiots seldom differ.":pilotfly:

i5 3750K@4.3Ghz, MSI Z77A GD55, 8GB DDR3, Palit GTX 670, 24" Benq@1920*1080, X52 Pro, Win 7 64bit.

so.. everybody asking questions is to be regarded as a theif ?

or is it just the new guys? :huh:

Point taken. Like I said apologies if I'm wrong.

How about we not go that that path - GG

I guess it's not my place to make such accusations anyway. My bad.

Edited by McVittees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Great minds think alike; idiots seldom differ.":pilotfly:

i5 3750K@4.3Ghz, MSI Z77A GD55, 8GB DDR3, Palit GTX 670, 24" Benq@1920*1080, X52 Pro, Win 7 64bit.

I've been wondering about these "big white missiles" - as far as I can tell from the game, the bits of the manual I could translate/read and playing around there are no big white missiles.

The only guided missile is the Vikhr - the other things that look like missiles are either

1) Cluster bombs

2) Extra gun pods

3) FABs

4) Fuel tanks.

When I first saw these various things I thought each was some missile but could never select or deploy them so I conclude they are in fact other stuff.

BUT if someone knows different let us know!

r.

I've been wondering about these "big white missiles" - as far as I can tell from the game, the bits of the manual I could translate/read and playing around there are no big white missiles.

r.

No problem...

the missile is the Kh-25ML , that can be loaded on the outboard wing stations. I do load it on, it looks great but can not enable. can release 500kg bombs no problem as well as sub-munitions..

500kg bomb from 1000p hover looks very nice.

Well I did a bit more digging and found a lead. This is in the Russian manual :

"Before normal

- LD. ЛДП is used with the laser illumination of target for the aviation

tактических rockets of the type X-25ML, X-29L or guided bombs with the la

zeby рными self-homing heads."

X-25ML being the Kh25-ML of course. So this bit of text might explain what is necessary to get it working - the problem is I can find no way of loading that missile onto my aircraft....

r.

Well I did a bit more digging and found a lead. This is in the Russian manual :

"Before normal

- LD. ЛДП is used with the laser illumination of target for the aviation

tактических rockets of the type X-25ML, X-29L or guided bombs with the la

zeby рными self-homing heads."

X-25ML being the Kh25-ML of course. So this bit of text might explain what is necessary to get it working - the problem is I can find no way of loading that missile onto my aircraft....

r.

I create mission in iditor...... when i make my shark i will pick the load out.. .

it's on my pylon but i can't fire it.

history of the AS-10 Karen

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kh-25

judging by this site the ka50 can carry it.

its very heavy weapon indeed approx 300kg a piece

approx 20km range 90kg warhead.

Kh-25ML

The Kh-25ML is a variant of the Kh-25. The missile is designed to engage pinpoint ground and waterborne targets, such as missile systems, open and sheltered aircraft, armored vehicles, artillery pieces, light bridges and ferries, as well as small-displacement ships, in visual meteorological conditions both day and night.

The missile is provided with a semiactive laser homing head. It features a canard configuration with cruciform wings and ruddervators.

A target is detected by the pilot visually or with the aid of a forward air controller. A target is laser-illuminated from the carrier aircraft, another aircraft or helicopter as well as from a groundbased target designator. Upon receipt of a signal on lockon of a target-reflected laser beam, with the aircraft being in range, the pilot launches a missile in level flight or at a dive of up to 40°. After launch, the missile homes to the target by signals of its head. A steep climb is expedient to increase a target approach angle and to use the warhead more effectively.

Edited by diveplane

Yes I found it in the end.

I fired it/them ok - tried various laser settings etc and found 2 things

1) Once you fire one the shark is quite badly unbalanced! :)

2) They miss (mine always seem to impact long) - that could be operator error but if someone said they're not working yet then I guess that may also be why. Probably just not fully implemented yet...

r.

2) They miss (mine always seem to impact long) - that could be operator error but if someone said they're not working yet then I guess that may also be why. Probably just not fully implemented yet...

r.

I seen someone fire the 25, on the server of the on-line.... most cause is the laser buttons lower left will try. Very nice of you to help me thank you.

r.

Hey there i was able to figure out how and what effect these missiles have. Here picture of what firing from me was like from the mission i created. :) I am learning to fly this helicopter with grace now.

shark25.thumb.jpg.040ae29cc94e6df0e329088feb10d2a4.jpg

ScreenShot_060.thumb.jpg.4abda3047cacb5c3f052b3f8f39d6d4f.jpg

r.

I've tried using this missile and i found the same. It always seems to miss long.

The reason it makes the Ka-50 unstable is because the missile still on the rail screws up the weight distrabution. The only solution is to fire them both at the same time.

I can see why its not listed as a weapon. Seems like a wate of time when you can do the same job much more effectivelly with the Vikhr.

.. Unless you're trying to (Realistically) blow up a building, in which case you may as well use the S-13

Edited by GGTharos

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda