Throttle Triggers.

bart

The throttle triggers do not seem to be working with the relevant option selected under the Special tab for the Mosquito. 

Under the "Throttle Detent" options if you select "Automatically Jump Over" when you push the throttles forward you can see the triggers lift and both throttles go through the gate as they should.

However if I select the "Depress Triggers To Lift Locks" option and bind a switch on my throttle to "Throttle Handle Trigger - Press" the throttle behaves the same way as before, ie both throttle triggers lift automatically when you push the throttles forward. I would expect this to behave similar to going through the gate into reheat on say the F16, where the throttle should only go up to the gate and stop unless you press the bound switch which would lift the triggers allowing both throttles to go beyond the trigger lock.

Easy to reproduce, just jump into a cold and dark Mossie with "Depress Triggers To Lift Locks" selected on your options tab, bind a switch to "Throttle Handle Trigger - Press" Don't push the bound switch, just push both throttles forward and they both jump over the gate as if they were set to "Automatically Jump Over" 

Edited by bart
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.